#26 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:02 PM

Amazing!

How much oil did you use for this? and for how long?

and how big were the PSA drops?

Thank you,

Aaron

The PSA went from it's normal level, to mulitples and back down again. My PSA went from around three to above 20 and back down. It was the sudden change that drew mine and my doctor's concern and attention.

I dosed three times a day at about a third of a gram equivalent, using Holy Shit. That was my instructions to the other two patients as well, but I didn't monitor or control the dosage and I found out later, that at least one of the patients took mega dosages on their own ( to 1.5 grams per day) and shared their meds with others.

aaron....here;s a link to the holy shit GW is speaking of..... https://www.greenpas...__1#entry251227
  • Graywolf, teddys head, Luc and 3 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:41 PM

I can see the way I wrote the above that it suggests that all three prostate patients used HS, but in fact the first used an alcohol reflux extraction suspended in sesame oil and the second BHO in almond oil at the same gram a day equivalent dosage rates. I was the only one using HS.
  • Itinkso, teddys head, Luc and 2 others like this

#28 dbhill99

dbhill99

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationTurlock CA

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi Dennis

Can you go into more clinical detail of the "shock to the system" on your first days. How it effected you and how much you started with. A day by day of the first week or two. When did the high go away or subside. How was your appearance and behavior viewed by others. When did you feel safe to drive.

Look forward to reading more. Best wishes on your continued good health.

Luc

Hi Luc,
The effect on me at first was mostly a little drowsy. After a week I acclimated to it and everything was back to normal. No one noticed anything, and I didn't say anything. Since the heavy dose was before bedtime, I could drive just fine the next day. The whole treatment was pretty much life as usual.
~Dennis
  • Itinkso, GoophyPhucker, teddys head and 3 others like this

#29 BigDaddyK

BigDaddyK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

Thanks to everyone at GP for showing me the way. For the last two months I’ve been treating prostate cancer with cannabis extract. The doctor has confirmed that the prostate is substantially reduced in size and PSA is about zero. That’s a really, really good start to the rest of my life.

Hello Dennis...Big Daddy K here. Not sure if you recognize the name. I have posted my experience thus
far with taking Cannabis Oil for my Prostrate Cancer.

In two weeks, it will be three months since diagnosis. That's when I return to the Dr. My PSA has dropped
from above 5 to 2.9 as of two weeks ago, so things are looking good.

I have not had any real side effects other than fatigue, but I have noticed during sexual activity, my ejaculations have decreased
substantially. I still get the sensation, but it is short lived. Did you experience anything similar during your time?

Thanks.

Big Daddy K

~Dennis

EDIT: I have added your brilliant Journel Dennis...thank you so much...can I share this with other sites please?

Very smartly done. This will help many people.

Peace

jangel

EDIT:...i have updated the attached journal as dennis has a FULL cure now!!

tink xx

• Itinkso, teddys head, Luc and 2 others like this

#30 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:26 AM

woot woot....here's dennis!!!
  • jangel, teddys head, Luc and 2 others like this

#31 oroborous

oroborous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

Hi again. I posted this on my Newbie intro as well as here, since I need some input please. Yesterday I got a sample of what purports to be Simpson oil, and the process sounds right. I was told I should aim at 1 gram/day, but to start with 1/3g so I could get used to it. I ingested the 1/3g at about 4pm; by 6pm I was all but tripping; at 7pm I could not eat dinner and went to bed. Except when the phone rang and I got up to use the toilet, I slept through till 6am, and by 9am was taking a nap. Now it's 11am and I still feel dimly high. I do not want to spend the next couple-few months ripped all the time, which would interfere with my work and most of my other activities, but I'll work something out if I must. Am I having an expected response to the oil? Have I procured something else, some variant? Or do I simply need to adjust my dosage down, and if so with what effect? I will be grateful for any information. Bill
  • jangel, Itinkso, teddys head and 1 other like this

#32 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hi again. I posted this on my Newbie intro as well as here, since I need some input please. Yesterday I got a sample of what purports to be Simpson oil, and the process sounds right. I was told I should aim at 1 gram/day, but to start with 1/3g so I could get used to it. I ingested the 1/3g at about 4pm; by 6pm I was all but tripping; at 7pm I could not eat dinner and went to bed. Except when the phone rang and I got up to use the toilet, I slept through till 6am, and by 9am was taking a nap. Now it's 11am and I still feel dimly high. I do not want to spend the next couple-few months ripped all the time, which would interfere with my work and most of my other activities, but I'll work something out if I must. Am I having an expected response to the oil? Have I procured something else, some variant? Or do I simply need to adjust my dosage down, and if so with what effect? I will be grateful for any information.
Bill

gosh...hi bill....a third of a gram in one dose is WAYYYYYY too much to start off with...as you've discovered too much only flattens you and doesn't do you any harm but its very uncomfortable...you need to be starting small and gradually increasing your doses as your body becomes more tolerant...obviously you want to get to a full gram as fast as possible but if its not urgent you don't need to knock yourself out in the process!!

here's a handy link to starting doses for hemp oil...this is the way i tell everyone to start off... https://www.greenpas...g-instructions/ ......hope that helps a little!!
  • jangel, teddys head and oroborous like this

#33 oroborous

oroborous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Wooo-EEE! Okay then! I'll take less this evening. I looked at the dosing instructions and will increase my intake a little more slowly! Thank you so much-- Bill

#34 Itinkso

Itinkso

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

Wooo-EEE! Okay then! I'll take less this evening. I looked at the dosing instructions and will increase my intake a little more slowly!
Thank you so much--
Bill

you are so welcome!!!....i had to giggle a bit at how wasted youmust have been...LOL...no wonder you still felt stoned this morning...just start small...rice grain sized....and build up slowly but surely!!!
  • jangel, teddys head and oroborous like this

#35 oroborous

oroborous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Well yah, wasted indeed. I prefer that as an occasional choice rather than a daily side effect! so I shall follow the dosing suggestion. As ever,
thank you.
Grace, Bill

you are so welcome!!!....i had to giggle a bit at how wasted youmust have been...LOL...no wonder you still felt stoned this morning...just start small...rice grain sized....and build up slowly but surely!!!

• jangel, Itinkso and teddys head like this

#36 kvazar

kvazar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

IF YOU FOLLOW DOSING INFO PROM RICK SIMPSON YOU CANT MISS IT

#37 DirtMcJerk

DirtMcJerk

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationsparta area

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Truly inspiring. i watched the "run from the cure video" and even tho i was skeptical i ventured to make it to cure my dog (and best friend) Belle who had been diagnosed with stomach cancer. my vet urged me not to do it because "animals react differently to cannabis than humans do." they told me she was "to old" and wanted me to put her down to save her from "discomfort". i was not ready to give up my best friend, i loved her enuff to come off with a whole grow in order to render the simpson oil. slowly but surely, my best friend started to get back to her old self. she may be 12 years old now but she has the vitality of a puppy. i swear i will never take her friendship or presence for granted again. i swear im not comparing Dennis to a dog but i want anyone out there who might need to use hemp oils for their dog to know that it works .

#38 MazingerZ

MazingerZ

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

Every living thing on the planet can benefit from cannabis treatments.

#39 DirtMcJerk

DirtMcJerk

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationsparta area

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

true
  • Itinkso and teddys head like this

#40 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

dennis do you know of anyone else using rso oil on their prostate cancer. your story has inspired me to try it.how soon should I get a psa test . .to determine effectiveness.
  • teddys head and painretreat like this

#41 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

hi all im at 6o days with the oil at 1.5 grams perday plus leaf juice . im going to have to get a biopsy sooner or later I wish there was another way.i hope I can be as fortunate as dennis .my psa under 2 but how much of the drop is the Lupron?
  • teddys head and painretreat like this

#42 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

hi all im at 6o days with the oil at 1.5 grams perday plus leaf juice .
but how much of the drop is the Lupron?

BobGereck, you are doing quite well with your regime? Any issues with the rso? or advice you would give to anyone else?

Lupron, your M.D. should be able to give you an idea in regards to what he/she expected with Lupron only and then compare your results.

There is a gentleman treating his prostate cancer on another board and has been for about 8 years (if memory serves me). This past year he experienced an elevated psa, after cutting his dose down and is now reporting it 'controls' his symptoms well. I am a bit stunned at the recent report of controling symptoms. As I learn more, I'll share it.

What I have discussed with him is IF he felt rso is a cure or IF it works much like chemo (without the cell damage)? After 7 years, he is wondering the same thing.

There has been discussion of the strain or which parts of the plant are used for making the oil. The oil I experienced the greatest relief was made from the entire plant. But, I don't have entire plants---unless they are teen-agers and on sale!

Bob, can you please share what your oil is made from or any details of it, if you have them?

Thank You and again Congrats with turning your health in a better direction! flyingsmiley.gif pr
  • teddys head likes this

#43 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

I started with oil made from Sativa dominant bud trim that turned out 68% THC and 11% CBD oil that was made using 99$ isopropyl alcohol. We used that to mix with pure coca butter to make suppositories that were equal to 1/10 of a gram of the 68% oil. I worked my way up from an amount that was the size of a grain of rice to 1/2 gram dose 3 x day and 1 suppository at night before bed. I started having anxiety, loss of appetite and stomach distress followed by a short bout of diarrhea each day. I then sought out and found an 80% Indica dominant strain of mature cured bud and made the oil with that using 190 proof (95%) Everclear alcohol. I just started using that yesterday and already my stomach distress is improved. I woke this morning feeling rested and relaxed so I am hoping this will continue. FYI I started out trying to double my dose every 4 days as Rick recommends, but found it too much for me so my wife started adding just .05 g every 3 days. It took a little longer to build to full dose, but now I can consume 1/2 g at a time and hardly feel anything. In fact I hardly feel anything when I smoke pot now, but it helps give me an appetite. Bob
  • teddys head, painretreat and Larry902 like this

#44 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Bob, thank YOU so much for those facts; YOU have no idea how helpful this information is for others! I wonder if it was the strain that helped as much as the 'process' of making the oil. Sometimes the alcohol extracts some plant material and can cause the GI distress, as well. So can iso, if not process properly, but it generally has a 'headache' with it (I had that with some rso I received). More amazing is how you 'tweeked' the dose to get up to speed and how you adjusted without side effects! Keep it up! And, I am sure youu hug and thank your wife daily for all her help! Another interesting issue you mention is Sativa Dom's: I found many to be much higher in CBD's and get much relief with them, contrary to what most believe..but then, I have a contrary disease! Good luck and I'll love to read updates! smhug.gif pr
  • teddys head likes this

#45 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

my gi distress is somewhat relieved im hoping it is the rubbing alcohol I used in the oil I made from the other strain .im feeling rather energetic today .certainly not in a indica body hi .
  • teddys head likes this

#46 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

my gi distress is somewhat relieved im hoping it is the rubbing alcohol I used in the oil I made from the other strain .im feeling rather energetic today .certainly not in a indica body hi .
  • teddys head likes this

#47 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

good newes my psa dropped to o.88 .my Lupron shot was3 months ago+ the doc sez he doesn't think it was the Lupron.my plan is to take a 1 gram maintenance dose at nite and check my psa in a month without the Lupron shot I was going to take.my doctor was amazed .I don't know if this is the cure I don't want to get too worked up.
  • painretreat likes this

#48 painretreat

painretreat

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationSo. Cali

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Bob, when dealing with this disease; never rely on being cured completely! There is no way to know if it will come back or not. Always have your guard up and be looking for it! Amazing your doc said the Lupron didn't do that!!! :toking:

#49 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

I started the treatment after dennis paved the way I don't know if I would have done it or had the resolve.thankyou dennis and godbless.
  • painretreat likes this

#50 BobGereck

BobGereck

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

My doctor at ucsf said I would die of of something else not prostate cancer the tumpr has shrunk down to a size of 2 millimeters . it had been 2 rather large tumors . they did genetic testing aty ucsf and determined I am in the middle as far as risk that is having to remove it . I have continued to take the oil In suppositorie form at 1/2 dose per day I/2 gram of 42 % cbd and 22 % thc an extract of cannatonic masde by myself . Ihave also helped a stage 4 cancer patient effect a reversal of his kidney prostate cancer. The doctor saying to him sometimes cancer goes away!I feel great and have gained back almost 20 lbs .I go to the gym 3 days a week.I am due for a biopsy the end of july.I have confidence that everthing will be fine.My testosterone is 970 the doc said my endocrine system is in good shape.Sexual function has returned urinary problems are gone and my appetite is great I owe it all to the oil and of course the help and encouragement I have received on this site.
  • aussiegreg1984 and KnuckleDragger like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users