Posted Today, 09:15 AM Reputation: 35,536Excellent
Just an update that I have been working on getting rid of all these ssl errors with internet exploder. In the process of doing this, I did find a "workaround" to get rid of that dam message that pops up
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Click Tools
3) Then click on Internet Options
4) Click on the Security Tab
5) Make sure the Internet Icon is highlighted and click on the Custom Level button
6) Scroll about half way down the list to the Miscellaneous Section and look for "Display Mixed Content"
7) Click on Enable for Display Mixed Content instead of Prompt
8) Click on OK. Click yes in the warning box. Click OK.
9) The change should be immediate and the next time you open the problem webpage there will be no warning.
This is from somedude...just copieing it over here so everyone will see it.
Thank you dude for figuring this out.