• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 dragog

dragog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:22 PM

This cure is working so well that my family physician requested of me to make it available to other patients of his. Maybe someone on this forum will find it useful, too.

‘Queen Dragana’ Tea

This tea, when taken on its own will render use of statins, bypasses, stints and angioplasty unnecessary. When is made and used as stated it will clean clogged arteries in 4-6 months. It will bring bad cholesterol and triglycerides down to normal and raise good cholesterol to almost normal (sedentary people pinned to the bed and unable to walk have very low levels of good cholesterol).

‘Green Dragon’

Green Dragon, when made how it’s described, mixed with diet 7up and taken together with the tea will do things like this:

In 1997 I was retired (at age 39) due to some nasty, nasty diseases (one of which is pancreatitis – people who are unfortunate to have it will know what I’m talking about), I was bed ridden and was considered gravely ill. ‘Queen Dragana’ tea kept me alive but still, I was very ill. In March of this year, after about 15 months of experimenting and by pure luck, we mixed green dragon with diet 7up. Result: I’m not on any medicine today (some of which were very nasty and capable to kill on their own) and feeling so good that I’m looking to return to the workforce.I’ll answer questions given.

The cure is posted here: http://www.dragog.wordpress.com

Good luck and God Bless.

EDIT: I have copied it here so those that cannot surf the net easily will be able to use this....God bless and keep you, Dragog;

Jangel

Dragog

September 2, 2010 / dragog

Cure that saved my life (repeatedly)
‘Queen Dragana’ tea

Pour 1 liter of cold water into a 1.5 liter saucepan. Slice 1 medium onion and add it to the water.

Bring to a boil, then reduce to low/medium, and simmer for 20 minutes.

Add 1 tablespoon of dried dandelion roots and simmer for another 2 minutes.

Turn the heat off, and then add:

1 teaspoon cayenne powder

1 teaspoon cinnamon powder

1 teaspoon turmeric powder

1/2 teaspoon Nigela Sativa (black onion seed, kalonji)

1/4 teaspoon of centaury

4 cloves of sliced garlic

Cover the saucepan and let steep for at least two hours. Place in the fridge overnight.

The next day drink at least 3 cups. If there is tea leftover, discard it and make a new batch for the next day.

Footnotes

1. Whenever possible, drink the tea with meals or immediately before or after meals.

2. Never take less than 3 cups of tea per day (700-750 ml).

3. Tea is used in tandem with Green Dragon, except if it is used to clean clogged arteries and to lower cholesterol. In this case, taking only the tea is sufficient.

4. Take the tea for 9 months, pause for 3 months and start again.

‘Green Dragon’

2 – 3 oz marijuana buds (properly aged)

1.5 liters consumable alcohol (over proof Vodka etc.)

Place marijuana buds in an oven tray.

Preheat oven to 160° F (70° C). Place marijuana buds in the oven to bake.

Bake for 10 minutes.

Open the oven door for 5-10 sec. Close the oven door and bake another 10 minutes.

Open oven door for 5-10 sec. Close the oven and rise temperature to 175° F (80° C).

Bake for 10 minutes.

Open the oven door for 5-10 sec. Close the oven and rise temperature to 200° F (93° C).

Bake for 5 minutes. Open oven for 5-10 sec. Close the oven door and bake another 5 minutes.

Take the tray with buds out of oven to cool down.

When cooled down, transfer the buds into a 27 oz (750 ml) bottle.

Heat the alcohol to about 150° F (65° C) and pour into the bottle and over the buds. Close the lid and shake vigorously every 10 minutes for 2 hours.

Transfer the bottle to a dark and cold place. Let it stay for 5 days shaking the bottle vigorously several times a day.

Using a sieve, transfer the liquid (but keep the buds in the bottle) into a 2 quart (2 l) bottle (a wine bottle will do fine). Cork and place in a dark place.

Heat the rest of the alcohol the same way as described above and pour it into the bottle with the already used buds. Repeat the procedure (close lid, let it stay for 2 hours shaking it every 10 minutes, place in dark place for 5 days shaking frequently).

Transfer into the 2 liters bottle which already contains the first batch. Place in a dark and cold place for 2 weeks. Shake frequently. After 2 weeks, your Green Dragon is ready to use. If preferred, sieve the liquid into smaller bottles.

30 minutes before bedtime, pour 30 ml (one standard shot) of Green Dragon into a cup. Fill the cup with diet 7up. Drink over next 10-15 minutes. When the marijuana starts to work, go to bed. Over the day, if needed, take another 2 shots but never more than that.

Footnotes

1. If possible, use only certified medical marijuana. Marijuana found on the street is inferior to medical marijuana and is often laced with other heavier drugs, very fine glass particles, etc.

2. It is important to prepare the marijuana exactly how it is described. The results are absolutely superior to: smoking marijuana buds, eating cookies and other foods made with marijuana buds or taking marijuana oil (cannabis oil).

3. It is important to keep the dosage as prescribed. Never take more than 3 shot (30 milliliters mixed with diet 7up) per day.

4. It is important to use diet 7up for mixing. Tries were made with using warm milk, other types of soda-pops (diet and non-diet), tea, orange juice, coffee, water, etc, but results with the diet 7up are so good that it boggles the mind.

Whatever the illness is and regardless of how severe your symptoms are, the benefits will be enormous and fast coming. Good luck.

Edited by I8ntLucky_UR, 14 September 2010 - 02:12 PM.

• jangel, Turpene, Lydia and 5 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:50 PM

Sorry I should of read further...I have copied it and will add it here as well as in medibles if that is alright with you...you are a prince! Oh please do tell me more! I have a sweetie that has heart disease and it also runs in my family. My mother could possibly benefit from this. If you could do a step by step tutorial I would be in your debt. I would love to try this! Thank you for posting this....can I please move this into the Medibles section so others looking for this type of thing can find it? Or if you would care to also post it in there as well, that would be great. Thank you for your kindness. Peace
  • Lydia, KaK, Itinkso and 3 others like this

#3 dragog

dragog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:56 AM

jangel, thanks for the kind reply.

‘Oh please do tell me more! I have a sweetie that has heart disease and it also runs in my family. My mother could possibly benefit from this.’

I suppose you’re talking about the tea. Here’s abbreviated version.

In 2004 I had two strokes in a very short time frame. On the first hospitalization, it’s discovered that the arteries in my neck are clogged solid (85% on both sides). Because of some other conditions surgery was out of question.

My beautiful wife came with the first version of the tea. After 8 months on the tea, plaque receded to 55% on the left and 50% on the right. I was told that’s considered normal level.

I’m, still, taking the tea. My schedule is as follows: 3 cups a day for 9 months, then not taking it for the next 3. Then start again. Today, my arteries are completely clean and without any signs of hardening.

Except of very faulty taste, I didn’t experience any side effects.

In July of this year, I contacted Health Canada about it. They never replied to my emails. Also, I contacted my MP. She never replied to my emails.

This month, on the insistence of my family doctor, I posted it on the web.

Today, surgery is only mean of cleaning plaque from the arteries. There’s no existing medication that will clean arteries. As far as I’m aware, ‘Queen Dragana’ is the first remedy that does that.

‘If you could do a step by step tutorial I would be in your debt. I would love to try this!’

Sure, but to post tutorial about what?

‘Thank you for your kindness.’

You’re very welcome.
  • jangel, KaK, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#4 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:00 AM

I have copied what you had on your website, hope that is okay. I also have heard of one other member having great results just using the healing hemp oil for hardening of the arteries. He is the Stoned Ranger. Now he has I beleive one blockage left after a round of the healing oil. I will ask him to post in here so we can have this info all together and those that need it will find it. Many of our people are on dial up...or too shy to join. So by keeping this info available in this way, we help un told numbers of people. Thank you.
  • Lydia, KaK, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#5 KaK

KaK

Retired Staff

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

very nice! if i could get my set in the old ways pot hater mother in law to do this it would be awesome as she has had surgery for this and still is not doing that good thanks for the info for sure im saving it and gonna do it my self must work for chronic pain well also and get the benefits of cleaning the tubes ;)
  • Itinkso and Janne like this

#6 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

My good friend jangel has asked that I reply to this topic. I have had to deal with artery problems that could have killed me in an instant.
I accomplished healing myself with hemp oil. I have a book full of crap wrong with me and did not target anything specific I was just going to take the oil and see what became of it.
The first thing that happened is that my diabetes mysteriously disappeared and the second is that my hardened arteries became soft again. I had to sign a waiver to take the artery test in case I died there or had a heart attack.
I took only what is called a maintenance dose of a rice sized shot of oil with my morning coffee. This year I am going to increase my intake of oil and try to clear the blockage in my left leg and kill Hep C. What a wonderful medicine we have.

Good Luck
Posted Image
  • jangel, KaK, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#7 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

My good friend jangel has asked that I reply to this topic. I have had to deal with artery problems that could have killed me in an instant.
I accomplished healing myself with hemp oil. I have a book full of crap wrong with me and did not target anything specific I was just going to take the oil and see what became of it.
The first thing that happened is that my diabetes mysteriously disappeared and the second is that my hardened arteries became soft again. I had to sign a waiver to take the artery test in case I died there or had a heart attack.
I took only what is called a maintenance dose of a rice sized shot of oil with my morning coffee. This year I am going to increase my intake of oil and try to clear the blockage in my left leg and kill Hep C. What a wonderful medicine we have.

Good Luck
Posted Image

Thank you SR...I would like to get as much of the same type of info in the same area, same posts.

Even if it is something slightly different or exactly the same, it will fit someone that does read this sometime....so if we can help as many as possible, what on earth do we have to lose?

And we have the whole world to gain.....

Thank you SR, very much my friend.

Peace
  • Bueller, KaK, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#8 KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Destroyer of Worlds

• Super Administrators
  • 21658 posts
  • LocationTexas, The one and only

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:26 PM

And the government keeps saying marijuana has no medical use.......BASTARDS ;)
  • Bueller and Itinkso like this

#9 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

And the government keeps saying marijuana has no medical use.......BASTARDS :)

very well said KD!!!....frustrating beyond belief as ever!! :P
  • I8ntLucky_UR, Bueller, KaK and 1 other like this

#10 dragog

dragog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

Good Luck
Posted Image

Stoned Ranger

Glad it worked for you. Mr. Simpson’s remedy helped me too, to a degree. If I’m in a position to offer suggestions, I’ll suggest you exchange coffee with a cup of diet7up in which you sip 1 shot (30 ml) of some store-bought liquor. That would mimic the green dragon minus the cannabis, which you’ll get from hemp oil. Or simply make the green dragon and take it with the diet7up in the evenings before bedtime in addition of hemp oil in the morning. Do that for one week and see what happens (and then post results on this board).

For the blockage, I’m pretty sure ‘Queen Dragana’ will take the care of it. I would start with 50-100 ml 3 times a day (preferably during the meals) and gradually raise the amount of tea up to 3-4 cups per day.

It seems that people here believe that my miraculous recovery (I have no other word for it) is due to use of green dragon. Just to clarify: I believe green dragon alone is not what helped me. What helped me is a synergy between green dragon and diet7up (and probably alcohol in green dragon helps too).

If someone decides to try green dragon + diet7up cure, bellow are exact details and procedures not found in the original post. I don’t recommend anybody to simply exchange their usual cure with this one. Rather I would suggest including this cure (at bedtime) as a supplement for their regular cure. If improvement is rampant then one could make decisions of what to do next.

Alcohol

For green dragon maker, 3 types of alcohols are available

Commercial drinkable ethanol (e.g. vodka, whisky, brandy, etc.). Its 25 - 40 abv (alcohol by volume) or 25% - 40% alcohol. This kind of alcohol is very poor choice for making green dragon for one simple reason: there’s simply no enough alcohol by volume to successfully extract useful things from the buds. I tried to make green dragon with this kind of alcohol (Smirnoff vodka). Results were catastrophic and I finished trashing the whole batch.

Pure ethanol (70 – 99 abv or 70% - 99% alcohol). It’s made by distillation using the fractional column. This is proper type of alcohol for making green dragon. Final product will be of a highest quality. Green dragon I made using this type of alcohol worked very well.

However I prefer using 85 - 90 abv (85 - 90%), twice distilled alcohol using the pot still (not fractional column still). Difference is that this type of alcohol containing very tiny amounts of higher alcohols (they give taste to the alcohol – whisky tastes like whisky and brandy taste like brandy because of higher alcohols). Higher alcohols are mysterious and not completely understood substances. My position was (and still is) that they could influence the extraction of THC and other ingredients found in the cannabis in a way that greatly benefits the final product (green dragon). As of late, I’m using exclusively this kind of alcohol.

Marijuana

I tried many strains of medical and non-medical strains. At the very beginning I found that sativas worked for me much better than indicas did. The batch that started the healing and which I’m still using is a mix of a kahuna and purps. I’m reluctant to name the seeds house from which I’m obtaining the seeds, but if somebody contacts me via email, I’ll answer it.

I’m using mix containing 30 grams of kahuna and 70 grams of purps with 1,5 liters of alcohol.

Dosage

I’m talking 1 shot (30 ml) of green dragon mixed with enough diet 7up (220 ml) to make one cup (250 ml). Some people will need less and some more. If needed less, decrease amount of the green dragon and increase amount of diet 7up. If needed more do not take more than 30 ml at a time. Instead, drink in the morning, afternoon and before bed. Experiment with the dosage.

All the best,

dragog

I8ntLucky_UR wrote in a personal message to me:

My friend welcome to our site.

I hope you don't mind I modified a thread of yours today and I wanted to bring this to your attention as well.

You wrote a gr8t post about the Green Dragon and you had said to use "ethyl alcohol" but that should not be consumed it is deadly to ingest. I changed this to "consumeable alcohol" like over proof vodka etc.

I spoke with Jangel and she mentioned you also have a blog somewhere and maybe this was a typo but please consider changing this elsewhere too as it would not be good for people to ingest that.

Take care.

I don’t get your point: any alcohol you drink is ethyl alcohol or ethanol, and is not deadly unless you drink 198 proof alcohols. Even then, mortality is very rare. If your point is that green dragon will kill you because of high alcohol content, then you didn’t read the post carefully. I’m mixing it with the diet7up (30 ml green dragon and 220 ml diet7up) = 250 ml or one cup.

Calculating alcohol content

If you or somebody else wishes to know how much alcohol is there in their cup, use this formula (for this example we will assume that our green dragon contains 80% alcohol).

(amount of green dragon x alcohol content of the green dragon) / amount of diet 7up

(30ml x 80%) / 220ml = 10.9%

Ergo, cup is containing 10.9% of alcohol = similar to 1 glass of wine.

If green dragon is made with absolute ethyl alcohol (99%) then:

(30ml x 99%) / 220 ml = 13.5% and that’s still about as same as a glass of wine.

If you confused ethyl alcohol with industrial alcohols (e.g. methyl, wood, adulterated and similar alcohols) then you have a point – they could and will seriously hurt you or even kill you. I’m not aware that anybody makes green dragon with that kind of alcohols.

It’s not a blog. It’s a place where I posted the cures (on my doc’s request) so that other patients of him could benefit from it.

All the best,

dragog
  • Bueller, KaK and Itinkso like this

#11 Stoned Ranger

Stoned Ranger

Medicine Maker/Healer/Derelect

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

Stoned Ranger

Glad it worked for you. Mr. Simpson’s remedy helped me too, to a degree. If I’m in a position to offer suggestions, I’ll suggest you exchange coffee with a cup of diet7up in which you sip 1 shot (30 ml) of some store-bought liquor. That would mimic the green dragon minus the cannabis, which you’ll get from hemp oil. Or simply make the green dragon and take it with the diet7up in the evenings before bedtime in addition of hemp oil in the morning. Do that for one week and see what happens (and then post results on this board).

For the blockage, I’m pretty sure ‘Queen Dragana’ will take the care of it. I would start with 50-100 ml 3 times a day (preferably during the meals) and gradually raise the amount of tea up to 3-4 cups per day.

It seems that people here believe that my miraculous recovery (I have no other word for it) is due to use of green dragon. Just to clarify: I believe green dragon alone is not what helped me. What helped me is a synergy between green dragon and diet7up (and probably alcohol in green dragon helps too).

If someone decides to try green dragon + diet7up cure, bellow are exact details and procedures not found in the original post. I don’t recommend anybody to simply exchange their usual cure with this one. Rather I would suggest including this cure (at bedtime) as a supplement for their regular cure. If improvement is rampant then one could make decisions of what to do next.

Alcohol

For green dragon maker, 3 types of alcohols are available

Commercial drinkable ethanol (e.g. vodka, whisky, brandy, etc.). Its 25 - 40 abv (alcohol by volume) or 25% - 40% alcohol. This kind of alcohol is very poor choice for making green dragon for one simple reason: there’s simply no enough alcohol by volume to successfully extract useful things from the buds. I tried to make green dragon with this kind of alcohol (Smirnoff vodka). Results were catastrophic and I finished trashing the whole batch.

Pure ethanol (70 – 99 abv or 70% - 99% alcohol). It’s made by distillation using the fractional column. This is proper type of alcohol for making green dragon. Final product will be of a highest quality. Green dragon I made using this type of alcohol worked very well.

However I prefer using 85 - 90 abv (85 - 90%), twice distilled alcohol using the pot still (not fractional column still). Difference is that this type of alcohol containing very tiny amounts of higher alcohols (they give taste to the alcohol – whisky tastes like whisky and brandy taste like brandy because of higher alcohols). Higher alcohols are mysterious and not completely understood substances. My position was (and still is) that they could influence the extraction of THC and other ingredients found in the cannabis in a way that greatly benefits the final product (green dragon). As of late, I’m using exclusively this kind of alcohol.

Marijuana

I tried many strains of medical and non-medical strains. At the very beginning I found that sativas worked for me much better than indicas did. The batch that started the healing and which I’m still using is a mix of a kahuna and purps. I’m reluctant to name the seeds house from which I’m obtaining the seeds, but if somebody contacts me via email, I’ll answer it.

I’m using mix containing 30 grams of kahuna and 70 grams of purps with 1,5 liters of alcohol.

Dosage

I’m talking 1 shot (30 ml) of green dragon mixed with enough diet 7up (220 ml) to make one cup (250 ml). Some people will need less and some more. If needed less, decrease amount of the green dragon and increase amount of diet 7up. If needed more do not take more than 30 ml at a time. Instead, drink in the morning, afternoon and before bed. Experiment with the dosage.

All the best,

dragog

I8ntLucky_UR wrote in a personal message to me:

My friend welcome to our site.

I hope you don't mind I modified a thread of yours today and I wanted to bring this to your attention as well.

You wrote a gr8t post about the Green Dragon and you had said to use "ethyl alcohol" but that should not be consumed it is deadly to ingest. I changed this to "consumeable alcohol" like over proof vodka etc.

I spoke with Jangel and she mentioned you also have a blog somewhere and maybe this was a typo but please consider changing this elsewhere too as it would not be good for people to ingest that.

Take care.

I don’t get your point: any alcohol you drink is ethyl alcohol or ethanol, and is not deadly unless you drink 198 proof alcohols. Even then, mortality is very rare. If your point is that green dragon will kill you because of high alcohol content, then you didn’t read the post carefully. I’m mixing it with the diet7up (30 ml green dragon and 220 ml diet7up) = 250 ml or one cup.

Calculating alcohol content

If you or somebody else wishes to know how much alcohol is there in their cup, use this formula (for this example we will assume that our green dragon contains 80% alcohol).

(amount of green dragon x alcohol content of the green dragon) / amount of diet 7up

(30ml x 80%) / 220ml = 10.9%

Ergo, cup is containing 10.9% of alcohol = similar to 1 glass of wine.

If green dragon is made with absolute ethyl alcohol (99%) then:

(30ml x 99%) / 220 ml = 13.5% and that’s still about as same as a glass of wine.

If you confused ethyl alcohol with industrial alcohols (e.g. methyl, wood, adulterated and similar alcohols) then you have a point – they could and will seriously hurt you or even kill you. I’m not aware that anybody makes green dragon with that kind of alcohols.

It’s not a blog. It’s a place where I posted the cures (on my doc’s request) so that other patients of him could benefit from it.

All the best,

dragog

Thanx dragog, I am familiar with Green Dragon and appreciate the help. After this years harvest there are many avenues that I could travel and I may go more than one way. I do not know yet.
Posted Image
  • Bueller, Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#12 Guest_peaceout_*

Guest_peaceout_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

Thank you for this information. I may be moving to California soon to take advantage of some of the medicinal effects of cannabis. I have had aorta bi-femoral bypass surgery for arterial problems. I suffered from alcoholism and my pancreas no longer functions.As a result I am diabetic and taking 2 types of insulin. I am obviously concerned about the alcohol in your remedy. Is there any way to avoid the inclusion of alcohol? Sincerely, peaceout

#13 lostinlymeland

lostinlymeland

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:45 PM

What an awesome testimony!! Yay! I am dancing on the inside! Thank you for posting this! I just needed to hear such a good report!
Blessings,
Cat

Good Luck
Posted Image

• Itinkso likes this

#14 sweetz

sweetz

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMurphys, CA

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Am wondering if we are supposed to drink the Queen Dragana tea hot or cold?? Also, am wondering if the aspartamine in the diet 7-up can cause peeps a problem who are sensitive to it? Does the alcohol/green dragon concoction mixed with the aspartamine render it harmless?
  • Itinkso likes this

#15 sweetz

sweetz

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMurphys, CA

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

"Aspartane Sweet Misery"...please everyone, please watch it on YouTube. It is over an hour long...then and only then after you have watched this documentary, tell me that diet anything is a good thing to consume! You will be shocked at what the FDA did to cover up this additive and what it is doing to people. It is even in chewing gum. I wont be using the Green Dragon this way if I make it....

Edited by sweetz, 21 April 2012 - 10:43 PM.

• Itinkso likes this

#16 sweetz

sweetz

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMurphys, CA

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Just in case anyone is interested:

So my husband and I are on Day 7 of the Queen Dragana Tea w/o the Green Dragon...(no cannabis = no green dragon). I am of the opinion that throwing away the strained material that the tea is made from is such a waste. So I simply put it through a cycle of "liquify" in my Blend Tec blender and add it to the tea. It is still just as watery, and my husband does not know that the "strained out material" was not originally included as part of this recipe.

The taste is the same (bad) either way...so I measure the amount that is taken for each serving (about 250 ml) x3 a day, and then "cut" it with tomatoe juice and add lotsa ice. It now taste like a spicey V8 and I have finally gotten used to it..almost look forward to it. My stomach which is usually cast iron, no longer feels like doing a back flip. My husband on the other hand, just chugs it down straight and tolerates the queezy feelings he gets. Such a shame when it can actually be so much more enjoyable...but as long as he takes it I dont care.

Six months from now, we will get labs done to see if there has been any positive effects. However, my husband is shall we say, sabotaging all this attempt by eating anything and everything he wants...thinking this tea will save him. I hope so, I had a vivid dream about six months ago where he had a sudden heart attack. nailbiting.gif

Edited by sweetz, 20 May 2012 - 04:44 PM.

• Itinkso likes this

#17 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

yes, this tea is nasty, nasty, nasty!!!! But i can choke it down with tomato juice added. Just like you said Sweetz, it taste like a hot tamales candy, without the sugar. i pray your dream does not come true sweetheart. Kurt is in my prayers. Between you and moww chewing my butt, my pants fall down when i take a breath. lol i'm on the right track now, lost an additional 8 lbs since i started the 5 day fast kidney flush, just one more day and that will be done. Can't wait, the detox tea taste like an old tennis shoe that was pulled from a mules butt. But i'm drinkin it. 4-6 months of dragog is not bad if you also eat right along with it, it's absolutely neccessary and i see your concern, i've slipped a couple times but i don't get to eat anything and everything like i want to. i could jump a cow right now and bar b que the whole thing, but i'm learnin a new way of life..... If God didn't make it, i don't eat it.... another words if it comes from a box or a can it's plain and simply not good for you. i'll shut up now
  • Itinkso likes this

#18 sweetz

sweetz

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMurphys, CA

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:36 AM

Just wait till you do the Liver flush!! hahaha I suggest you get a big straw to get all that olive oil down fast...you will need to repeat it two weeks later to get more of the stones out (they float because they have a coating of fat on them). This should result in a couple thousad stones of various sizes. Let me know before you do it, as I am not sure that you should be drinking the Epson salt with blood pressure problems...gotta research that one fast because that is coming up next. How are you feeling now days? Did you switch over to your other email yet? I need to talk to you regarding that 9 lb. bag of stuff we have. Kurt wants you to do your magic with it, and divide it between you and us...if you are feeling up to the task. When is your next doctor appt? Love and Peace XX
  • Itinkso and teddys head like this

#19 CRM5096

CRM5096

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Interesting , Thanks , If i get the taste of Aspartame I end up on a sugar binge , of peanut butter , or Chocolate. I remember a RN Nurse once saying that clear soda like 7 up is all they serve in hospital

#20 josty

josty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

Just in case anyone is interested:

So my husband and I are on Day 7 of the Queen Dragana Tea w/o the Green Dragon...(no cannabis = no green dragon). I am of the opinion that throwing away the strained material that the tea is made from is such a waste. So I simply put it through a cycle of "liquify" in my Blend Tec blender and add it to the tea. It is still just as watery, and my husband does not know that the "strained out material" was not originally included as part of this recipe.

The taste is the same (bad) either way...so I measure the amount that is taken for each serving (about 250 ml) x3 a day, and then "cut" it with tomatoe juice and add lotsa ice. It now taste like a spicey V8 and I have finally gotten used to it..almost look forward to it. My stomach which is usually cast iron, no longer feels like doing a back flip. My husband on the other hand, just chugs it down straight and tolerates the queezy feelings he gets. Such a shame when it can actually be so much more enjoyable...but as long as he takes it I dont care.

Six months from now, we will get labs done to see if there has been any positive effects. However, my husband is shall we say, sabotaging all this attempt by eating anything and everything he wants...thinking this tea will save him. I hope so, I had a vivid dream about six months ago where he had a sudden heart attack. nailbiting.gif

Hi there

Just wondering how the lab results went 6 months into the Tea taking?

:)

Look forward to hearing from you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users