• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

Hi am need of urgent help iv been sick since the second week of july. I suffer from insomnia,depression,headaches,lack of concentration, low libido, hand tingling, sweaty palms and feet, insomnia, brain fog memory loss. I had smoked a herbal incense blend during june for two days and it was the worst decision i made in my life. I think it is why i got sick two weeks later. Also i had tried smoking weed 2 months later in august to see if that would help but it made me worse. It just gave me less energy and less mental clarity. I want to know if applying hemp lotion or a oil to my body could help repair cells in my body. I look fine but on the inside i feel terrible i always get headaches now and cant enjoy anything. I am trying to get my life backtogether and i do not want to die young please help. My docs say i have a overactive thyroid but my tests are borderline and they say it could be something else. I notice now that im getting aches and pains all over my body every day now, im not falling asleep and i can never get into rem sleep now. Does anyone know of anything that could help me repair my body
  • jangel, SandiaMts, Lydia and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 SandiaMts

SandiaMts

Back from the dead...literally!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2920 posts
  • LocationRocky Mts....

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

Welcome to GP NJDrumma, I am sorry to hear of your illness.....I am not certain on how cannabis can help but did a quick search of "Thyroid Cannabis" and came up with a ton of topics on the subject. Some of your issues sound like the issues I have with regards to an autoimmune disorder that I suffer from. Hopefully someone with a tad more information will come along to assist. Be well! Sandia :D
  • jangel, Itinkso and Vapor like this

#3 Vapor

Vapor

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Welcome to Green Passion :D Someone will help you shortly.
  • Itinkso likes this

#4 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

Im worried that the incense stuff damaged by brain but im not sure. Another thing is everyone else iknow that had it is fine but i guess people react diffrently to stuff. i just noticed that two weeks later i started to get tired and tired and then it was like i couldnt do anything anymore then it got worse starting with other symptoms and then when i smoked weed it got worse.. Im starting college tomorrow and i feel like im disabled. , I had a MRI SCAN done on my brain and it showed no abnormality or infection but i feel like soemthin is going on. I wanna get back to normal. There must be someway to get back to normal beacase im able to speak, breathe and move. Im just not functioning right though.

Edited by njdrumma, 06 September 2010 - 11:12 AM.

#5 jnandai

jnandai

Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPacific NW

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:26 AM

I have issues with chemical sensitivity. After an exposure, I take lots of vitamin C, l-glutathione (an amino acid that helps detox the liver), tri-salts (to neutralize the acidity caused by the reaction), and also milk thistle for the liver. Hopefully once you get the exposure cleared out, you will feel more normal again.

#6 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:42 AM

There are many people that now suffer from chemical exposure. Jnandai is on to something there. I have a friend that has sensitivity as well. One thing though, if it was the incense it would of been right away. I think you are blaming that but it might be something else all together. Any chemical reaction of an individual would be immediate, not two weeks later. Do a google search for chemical sensitivity and see what comes up. It might be something else all together that is bringing this on. Don't be blind to other things by the possibility it is the incense. Where you around anyone painting anything? How about crop spraying? Any garden chemicals? pool chlorine? all of these could also be to blame. Good luck on going back to school. As well, it could be depression that is causing this so don't only look at physical causes....look at everything. Good luck and don't smoke that crap anymore. it is not an herb but is chemicals used to steal money from people and put a legal face to it. Be smart about what you do. Peace
  • SandiaMts and Itinkso like this

#7 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

I have issues with chemical sensitivity. After an exposure, I take lots of vitamin C, l-glutathione (an amino acid that helps detox the liver), tri-salts (to neutralize the acidity caused by the reaction), and also milk thistle for the liver. Hopefully once you get the exposure cleared out, you will feel more normal again.

How much vitamin c do you take?

#8 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

There are many people that now suffer from chemical exposure. Jnandai is on to something there. I have a friend that has sensitivity as well.

One thing though, if it was the incense it would of been right away. I think you are blaming that but it might be something else all together. Any chemical reaction of an individual would be immediate, not two weeks later.

Do a google search for chemical sensitivity and see what comes up. It might be something else all together that is bringing this on. Don't be blind to other things by the possibility it is the incense. Where you around anyone painting anything? How about crop spraying? Any garden chemicals? pool chlorine? all of these could also be to blame.

Good luck on going back to school. As well, it could be depression that is causing this so don't only look at physical causes....look at everything.

Good luck and don't smoke that crap anymore. it is not an herb but is chemicals used to steal money from people and put a legal face to it. Be smart about what you do.

Peace

Well i was exposed to a burning paper bag before i got sick i dont know if that has anything to do with it and i did go in a pool everyone else was fine i cant think of anything else that could have made me sick I really gota conquer this problem and get on with my life as quickly as possible.

Edited by njdrumma, 06 September 2010 - 02:02 PM.

#9 jnandai

jnandai

Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPacific NW

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

How much vitamin c do you take?

I take a lot after an exposure. Pretty much to bowel tolerance - upwards of 10,000 mg or so. I don't keep track. I use a buffered form of C, which is easier on the stomach.
  • jangel and Itinkso like this

#10 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:16 AM

I take a lot after an exposure. Pretty much to bowel tolerance - upwards of 10,000 mg or so. I don't keep track. I use a buffered form of C, which is easier on the stomach.

hmm i take 1,000mg tablets of vitamin c, enzymes, mens one a day multivatimn. transfactor, zinc, magnesium and calcium activated charcoal, and i still feel horrible.
Im at college right now, i woke up at 5:00 am and took the train and buss i was irrtable as fuck, and im havina headache most of the day, i just went to the nurse for some advil it helped a litttle bit but i still have a strange feeling in my head. My body feels so off and like its so unreal that iv come to this i feel like a zombie. A scary thing that happend last night i was about to go into rem sleep but my throat or somethin in my neck felt like it was buring and my legs felt like they were shaking, or some strange feeeling.. Im going to try a Brain formula tincture later on and see if that works.
http://healingtools..../braintinc.html

Im tired of suffering and i gota put my body back on track so i dont drop dead at a young age. If you looked at me you would say im healthy but on the inside im suffering. People please suggest things that you think wil help. Another thing its like no matter what i eat my bowels are hard and i have to drink alot of water to get evrything out and thier stil hard but thicker. I had oatmeal !this morning and it didnt even come out all the way. I cant believe this is happen im only 19 muscular and i thought i was in good health someon please help!
  • Itinkso likes this

#11 jnandai

jnandai

Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPacific NW

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

I'm sorry you are having a rough time of it. It's hard when you feel your health is slipping. Try to find a way to relax, because this is most important - to keep calm and clear, which is challenging when you feel unwell. I hope that you can find some help around you also - sounds like you have a lot of stuff going on. Do what you can to bring yourself into balance, breathe, take good care of yourself....and then maybe look into resources around you for support also. We are here, but can only do so much to assist. How are you today?
  • Itinkso likes this

#12 eastcoastghost

eastcoastghost

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationmichigan

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hi am need of urgent help iv been sick since the second week of july. I suffer from insomnia,depression,headaches,lack of concentration, low libido, hand tingling, sweaty palms and feet, insomnia, brain fog memory loss. I had smoked a herbal incense blend during june for two days and it was the worst decision i made in my life. I think it is why i got sick two weeks later. Also i had tried smoking weed 2 months later in august to see if that would help but it made me worse. It just gave me less energy and less mental clarity. I want to know if applying hemp lotion or a oil to my body could help repair cells in my body. I look fine but on the inside i feel terrible i always get headaches now and cant enjoy anything. I am trying to get my life backtogether and i do not want to die young please help. My docs say i have a overactive thyroid but my tests are borderline and they say it could be something else. I notice now that im getting aches and pains all over my body every day now, im not falling asleep and i can never get into rem sleep now.
Does anyone know of anything that could help me repair my body

sounds like bi polar manic depressant.....but to answer your question ingesting it will promote cell growth as well as many other good things , another is essential oils . they are called essential because they catty a distinct aroma that is specific to the plant and when they are ingested they effect the nervous system. thats part of the reason aroma therapy is so effective....
  • Itinkso and time4me like this

#13 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

sounds like bi polar manic depressant.....but to answer your question ingesting it will promote cell growth as well as many other good things , another is essential oils . they are called essential because they catty a distinct aroma that is specific to the plant and when they are ingested they effect the nervous system. thats part of the reason aroma therapy is so effective....

i made the mistake of smoking weed beacuse i thought it would help in august , Now i have a ongoing headache feels lke pins are touching my head at times.
Whatever it is it hasnt fully developed and i can stop it just dont know how exacty how to.
  • Itinkso likes this

#14 Vapor

Vapor

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:36 PM

What kind of meds are you taking from the doctors? and how much? maybe your just to doped up or having a reaction from mixing meds. also if you are on prescription meds take a look at the side effects list in one of those doctors books. I took effexor for a short time and started to get violent and angry my first doctor told me it had nothing to do with Effexxor, another doctor opened up book and showed me the % of people that had violent episodes or headaches or etc.... Hope this helps a bit Hope you feel better soon
  • Itinkso likes this

#15 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for replying i did noticed that after i had the weed it changed me alot instead of crying alot like i used to i just stoped crying eventhough i still feel horrible and i felt it messed with my energy levels it doesn't seem like i dont have enough motivation to move. I feel more off now since iv had the weed another thing is i can smell smells sometimes when they arent there but it not to often. after i had the weed, my vison got slightly off but it isnt to bad now. my senses got hightened when i had it but a few weeks later it was like my hearing is slightly off it isnt too bad but it just isnt the same as it used to be, but it kind of feels normal. It takes me almost forever to finish simple tasks. When my docs put me on the xanax and trazadone thats when things seemed like they got worse. All i know is right now i have to get my self back on track all of these symptoms are scary and i cant go on like this and it can be reversed, but i need to act quickly. i cant even sleep right anymore beacuse i am constantly worrying

Edited by njdrumma, 08 September 2010 - 02:30 PM.

• Itinkso likes this

#16 artistickat

artistickat

Happy Camper

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

What are the side effects of Xanax and trazadone? A few years back I was anxious about s specific event (tax issues w/IRS) and asked my doc for a few anti-anxiety pills I could take before the IRS meeting. She put me on some anti-depressant instead and had me taking it daily. It made me feel very strange and I threw them away after a few days. I think most docs are just shills for Big Pharma.
  • Itinkso likes this

#17 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:56 PM

Xanax

Changes in appetite; changes in sexual desire; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; increased saliva production; lightheadedness; tiredness; trouble concentrating; unsteadiness; weight changes.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Xanax:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; decreased urination; fainting; hallucinations; loss of coordination; memory problems; menstrual changes; muscle twitching; new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, depression, irritability, anxiety); overstimulation; red, swollen blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe dizziness; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; suicidal thoughts or actions; trouble speaking (eg, stammering, stuttering); yellowing of the eyes or skin

Trazadone symptoms

• Dizziness
  • Drowsiness
  • Insomnia
  • Dry mouth
  • Stuffy nose
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Loss of appetite
  • Muscle pain
  • Diarrhea or constipation
  • Anger or hostility
  • Excitement
  • Fainting spells
  • Fluttery heartbeat
  • Fluid retention
  • Headache
  • Nightmares
  • Anemia

• Itinkso and Vapor like this

#18 Vapor

Vapor

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

Please don't be offended but marijuana didn't mess you up, your Doctor's did.

are you still taking methimezole?

what about this stuff
"I also take vitamin B,C,D,calcium,zinc,magnesium, bugleweed, and lemon balm"

Everything your talking about headaches, brain fog, muscle pain etc is all because of the pharma med's. I had the same problems...

You want my advice get off the Xanax first. The side effect's are almost everything you have said.

Your 19, a drummer, a skater, a young man life has hardly started for you. You shouldn't be on all this crap.

Please don't take what I said the wrong way :)
  • Lydia and Itinkso like this

#19 Lydia

Lydia

ॐ ॐ ॐ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1784 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

i would go back to your doctor with your symptom list in one hand and your presription list and that info above in the other.... i think you are overloading your body, and i agree with what vapor said...
  • Itinkso and Vapor like this

#20 jnandai

jnandai

Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPacific NW

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

If you go off the Xanax, you will have to do this slowly, because you can go into withdrawal symptoms, and that is NO FUN! It's possible you will have to decrease the other meds slowly too. Do some research on this, and if your doctor is open to helping you - you could ask also for some guidelines. I was on tons of medications when I was younger, for anxiety, depression, bipolar.......and everything made me feel like crap, and not myself, and the side effects were way worse than how I felt in the first place. It was a nightmare. Every doctor I saw just loaded me up with more and more drugs..........that's all they knew to do. Then I had a couple accidents and MS and other things were diagnosed.........more drugs. More misery - nothing worked. I've been off all drugs and OTC meds for 15 years. I only do herbs, homeopathy, supplements, but mostly mmj now and a good diet, and happy life. I still have issues to resolve, but I am so happy to be my own physician.......... It's hard to figure out what is what, when you take prescription drugs. THey are strong, and side effects are from the body trying to balance itself and respond to the drug treatment, which is foreign and synthetic material to the body - and it rejects it in part..........we cannot duplicate the healing properties of what is already here around us. Drugs can have their place.......but often fail in chronic conditions. I don't want to offend anyone that uses drugs for their conditions - if they work, great and if you feel good on them, great. It's all about quality of life and not suffering. You'll get this figured out. I did, many people have. You can have a great life, and feel well. Love and Namaste' jnanda
  • Itinkso, Vapor and njdrumma like this

#21 Vapor

Vapor

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

If you do decide to go off the meds do it slowly. Your doctor may be very against it also, mine was. My story https://www.greenpas...th-crack-binge/ Effexor has messed me up. I still have "Brain zaps" everyday and they are much worse with out my MJ.
  • Itinkso likes this

#22 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:25 PM

Please don't be offended but marijuana didn't mess you up, your Doctor's did.

are you still taking methimezole?

what about this stuff
"I also take vitamin B,C,D,calcium,zinc,magnesium, bugleweed, and lemon balm"

Everything your talking about headaches, brain fog, muscle pain etc is all because of the pharma med's. I had the same problems...

You want my advice get off the Xanax first. The side effect's are almost everything you have said.

Your 19, a drummer, a skater, a young man life has hardly started for you. You shouldn't be on all this crap.

Please don't take what I said the wrong way :)

i am still taking the methimazole, vitamins,and perscription drugs.
Im gona try and see if i can go to a homeopathic doctor or hollistic doctor.

I know i agree with you but all of these changes i noticed its ridiculous i havent been playing the drums or skateboarding or just enjoying life beacuse of my sickness.
It just seems like im starting to find out a crap load of things that are wrong with my body now. After i had went running with my brother earlier on i forced my self to do it i had went to go rest 2 hours later i started coughing when i had woke up. I noticed in the past awhile ago while i was on propanol i would wheeze but i stopped taking that stuff. and my doc said i shouldnt take it if i have asthma which i dont but it made me wheeze. I really hope my body isnt just growing diseases now. When i was first sick in july it was no where near as bad as it is now thats why im freakin.
Another thing was that happend i remember the day after smokin weed it was like my throat or somethin in my neck would burn when i went to sleep but it went away for awhile it didnt happen last night but it did happen the night before. My memory is so bad now i feel like im a 80year old in a 19 years old body and any one old or young should be healthy and happy. I feel so bad now my mom is talking about taking me to sign up for social security disability.

Edited by njdrumma, 08 September 2010 - 06:56 PM.

• Lydia and Itinkso like this

#23 Lydia

Lydia

ॐ ॐ ॐ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1784 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

as i said huni you need to get a diagnosis from a doctor Go to one and be completely honest.. tell him exsactly what you've said here you cant treat summit when you dont really know whats wrong
  • Itinkso likes this

#24 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

Iv told my doctor he doesnt believe my illness was caused from the herbal incense and he doesnt think anything is serously wrong with me. All he did was give me seroquel to help me sleep and that hasnt been working. My Psychiatrist just put me on low does of Prozac and ambien i dont think this is going to help and just lead to more problems. He says im depressed but this is more than depression. Another thing my bowels have always been long had and thick since i started feeling sick but now its getting worse. My stomach is pulsating and no matter what all of the poop isnt coming out and if some of it does it looks very strange.

Edited by njdrumma, 18 September 2010 - 09:29 AM.

• Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#25 njdrumma

njdrumma

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Hey guys its been a while since i posted i am now seeing a naturopath and he tested me with his mora machine and says i have slight metal toxicity i dont know how exactly i got this but i remember i had accidently inhaled some aluminum when i smoked the herbal incense. My doc still does not know exactly what is wrong and wants me to go see a another doctor to get more tests done i feel like im traped in a nightmare im now experincing headches that i get when i wake up and last the whole day when i sleep.
  • Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users