27 replies to this topic

#26 fredflinstone

fredflinstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

get back to you on this 1 as my mate is experimenting with tablets , putting in his feed already made up but hes making sure they get fed as soon as lights come on ,leaves & roots love co2 its just getting the balance right. so will post on his opinion in a week or 3 , bit sceptical myself but dont knock what you,ve never tried ........................................................wait till tried & failed ,then knock the crap outta it!! lol

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 GarageGrower

GarageGrower

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

a lot depends on ur setup. mimick natural air as much as possible is my opinion. if u have a closed in space ur plants might need something. if you have air, that sounds perfect.

#28 bigfish

bigfish

Seasoned Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

You could do it....if you wanted to kill your plants....you could do a lot of things, but would it work? no.

You need c02 in the form of a gas, not a liquid. c02 liquid is very very cold isn't it? and turns to gas on contact with atmosphere.

There is, for practical purposes, no such thing a liquid CO2. Solid CO2, or dry ice, sublimates directly to gas at STP. [sic]

Liquid carbon dioxide forms only at pressures above 5.1 atm; the triple point of carbon dioxide is about 518 kPa at −56.6 °C
Triple point is where all three phases (gas, liquid and solid) exist at the same time.
p.s. I had a couple chemistry classes tears ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users