Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:16 PM

I have smoked some goverment bud it was loose and dirty tasting. Not worth the dirt they grew it in.. If they were smart they would let some of the big time growers out of jail and put them to work...

#3 4kaan4

4kaan4

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:29 PM

I think when you join any government system your first assignment is to remove a portion of your brain. The higher up you go, the more you have to remove. Tha's why civilizations are so transient and individuals are so durable. 4kaan4

#4 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:16 AM

I have smoked some goverment bud it was loose and dirty tasting. Not worth the dirt they grew it in.. If they were smart they would let some of the big time growers out of jail and put them to work...

yeah, that would be the case - those would be on us tax payers anymore and would for job they like, and the patient get perfect MM.

But, i guess the idea is to grow such bad weed that they later can say " see, it doesn't work as they claimed - not at all, lets fully ban it again!" - that is whats on their minds!!!

#5 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:49 AM

I think when you join any government system your first assignment is to remove a portion of your brain. The higher up you go, the more you have to remove. Tha's why civilizations are so transient and individuals are so durable.

4kaan4

I think you got something there 4Kaan4.Now I want to be the one to remove those parts, come here mr.Bush it wont hurt abit,yes the whole head has to be removed,cause you are at the top. PEACE

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users