Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

IS there nothing going on outdoors down under?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:20 PM

Hey, are we still so few here that grow outdoors and in addition to that non that is somewhere down under? com'on ther has to someone there growing:wink:

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 ClosetDWC

ClosetDWC

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationMendocino county Cali

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:30 PM

lol the weather in cali has just gotten alittle to cold for most strains i know a few do good in cold though so mabey i will . but im planning such a big gurilla grow this year i might bring the ozone layer back and increase oxygen soo much we stop global warming...... lol or just about 60 plants

#3 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

Thats it all this talk about "Outdo" you guys are killing me!!!! There is over 2 feet of snow on the ground and I'm think it's a good time to start next years crop.(Thanks Guys). Planting starts in like 5 months I want to have a huge mother plant for clones.. Hey ClosetDWC I will do my part to help stop global warming..

#4 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:00 PM

Thats it all this talk about "Outdo" you guys are killing me!!!!
There is over 2 feet of snow on the ground and I'm think it's a good time to start next years crop.(Thanks Guys). Planting starts in like 5 months I want to have a huge mother plant for clones..
Hey ClosetDWC I will do my part to help stop global warming..

well do that shaman, i will help you with that:wink:

And, this was about: if someone from DOWN UNDER is growing someting outdoors right now - down there is summer now.

and hey, i have here 20F during the day, what shell i say to outdoor right now?!?:D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users