#26 outspan

outspan

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

I prefer the effect of a joint (to edibles) - cant stand the smoking part - my eyes burn and my lips get numb and I cough. I find the high from RSO or ginger/cannabis biscuits unpleasant. I have never become scared or neurotic with a joint, but had several "bad trips" with it taken orally. I actually dont like MJ very much TBH, I am too much of a control freak - I hope I dont get cancer or something that requires the 1g per day! I dont think I could get onto it. I am a woosie, and take just enough to make me feel relaxed but still in control.
  • strider, Itinkso, teddys head and 2 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

I have always enjoyed the high from a pipe,joint or the bong much more then with anything else, medables,hash, any of it. I have yet to try the tincture and oil,, I'm going to be making some tincture real soon....
  • strider, Itinkso, teddys head and 4 others like this

#28 Vaportrail36

Vaportrail36

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

I have always enjoyed the high from a pipe,joint or the bong much more then with anything else, medables,hash, any of it. I have yet to try the tincture and oil,, I'm going to be making some tincture real soon....

Me too,

I don't have experience with anything other than hash I saw once so I'm lurnin
  • strider, Itinkso, teddys head and 3 others like this

#29 HD96

HD96

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

Tried an ez vape for awhile, But I always go back to a glass on glass bong
  • strider, Itinkso, teddys head and 1 other like this

#30 BigPapa

BigPapa

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:18 AM

i prefer edibles over smoking but if i do smoke i likes a joint, reason being if you don't pack single hits in a pipe or bong you burn up the THC in the first hit. Joints by the way..... no carbon tokes just toke on.... the added effect of the paper is all you get. lol My vote is definitely on edibles over toking in any fashion if you suffer from pain issues. i'll shut up now
  • strider, Weedwidow, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#31 Weedwidow

Weedwidow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

hi all so i've been reading some threads on the benefits of using oil but am i getting the same benefits from smoking the herb in joint form if so ive been self medicating for years heheh

I find Smoking joints the only way to go however i am getting a terrible cough...any suggestions?
  • strider, Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#32 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

I find Smoking joints the only way to go however i am getting a terrible cough...any suggestions?

I use the bong, it seems to be a bit easier on my lungs, I don't have a vaporizer but I am thinking it is something I will have to try out in the future,,
  • strider, Weedwidow and Itinkso like this

#33 smoking Joe

smoking Joe

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

[quote name='Weedwidow' timestamp='1318170746' post='409925']

I was starting to cough (Bronchitis) with my vape because I was using it too much and switched to fire crackers. no more coughing! They are easy to make and the results are great! just google firecrackers.
  • strider, Weedwidow, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#34 SmotPoker

SmotPoker

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationArizona Prop 203

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

I prefer bongs myself. But medibles are awesome, we make candies all the time in our house.
  • Itinkso likes this

#35 Jeroen

Jeroen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

smoke it, in a pipe, pure :P
  • Itinkso likes this

#36 muffmagnet

muffmagnet

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

Whatever I do, I have to take it easy on dosage.
  • Itinkso likes this

#37 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

whatever works for you is fine with me! ......but if you must smoke joints, do coat the papers with oil first!
  • Itinkso and 420friendly like this

#38 420friendly

420friendly

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:38 AM

I use the bong, it seems to be a bit easier on my lungs, I don't have a vaporizer but I am thinking it is something I will have to try out in the future,,

Deb, Again we like the same thing rotflmaogif it must have ice cold water and Ice and then it is a nice cool hit
and the Vape does not have the taste we love so so much!!

Try this SmokingJoe this might help...Stay away from the joints they are burning your lungs!!
:laughleaf:

whatever works for you is fine with me!

......but if you must smoke joints, do coat the papers with oil first!

Oh my I would love that oil all over my hit though....LOVE IT!! NEED,,,,, TO MAKE SOME!!

Edited by 420friendly, 08 January 2012 - 03:36 AM.

• Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#39 Guest_captnbri_*

Guest_captnbri_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM

Iv never tried medibles, I use my trusty pipe. I have three kids ranging from 10 years to 9months so its hard keeping a bong around. That's all I need is my oldest asking why the pretty glass flower vase has stinky water and no flowers in it.

#40 420friendly

420friendly

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

Iv never tried medibles, I use my trusty pipe. I have three kids ranging from 10 years to 9months so its hard keeping a bong around. That's all I need is my oldest asking why the pretty glass flower vase has stinky water and no flowers in it.

The Bathroom is your sanctuary ... .Place a sign in the door that says " For your own safety do not Knock when the door is locked" Daddy/Mommy needs a brake!! I hide it from all 3 of my children for 17 years!!
Bottom line it keeps us from killing them and me/you from going crazy and that good...Right? It is your preventive medication.. :rules:
Oh...and the little one goes with you...he won't tell anyone....:bong:

Edited by 420friendly, 11 January 2012 - 04:47 PM.

• Itinkso likes this

#41 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:55 AM

Oh my I would love that oil all over my hit though....LOVE IT!! NEED,,,,, TO MAKE SOME!![/color][/size]

get to it, then. nothing like oil!!!
  • Itinkso and 420friendly like this

#42 bunnY

bunnY

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationmichigan

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

I notice with my own patients and self, that smoking or vaping it is extremely good for things like anxiety, panic disorders, depression, etc. and that the edible or butter, medibles or oil forms seem best for chronic pain and muscle disorders. also it seems the indica reacts much better for anxiety than heavier sativas. I guess its all in what reaction the patient is getting from their form of intake and what strain it is which needs to be found out with trial and error (and alot of sampling ooh yeahhh, lol). good to hear you have found what works best for you. best wishes -bunnY
  • Itinkso likes this

#43 Crazysmoker

Crazysmoker

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

the frist time i smoked was in a joint and i still love it more then any outher way look at the pic i have up thats me lol
  • Itinkso likes this

#44 Mellowsailor

Mellowsailor

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationAfloat

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

My first hit was when I was in high school, nearly 25 years ago, and it was a joint. Throughout college I stuck with pipes and a small bong, but always loved the portability and disposability of a joint. Now that I'm older and using cannabis for medical reasons, I'm using edibles, but I love a thinly rolled joint with some mellow indica that I've put through my grinder. The joint is such a classic social thing as well - there's a certain style to it. Hey, Lebowski always smoked a joint. "Hey man, do you mind if I do a J?"

Everyone finds their own method, and I enjoy reading about people's various preferences.

Cheers.
  • Itinkso likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users