8 replies to this topic

#1 LetsSeeYa

LetsSeeYa

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:15 AM

I thank you very much to listen to a new member who hasn't spent to much time on the site thus far:) As a person with a disability and an advocate, i applaud you for hearing my views as its all about the many people out there with disables. I was very surprised that you had a section for people w/ disabilities as a similar site did not, which surprised me as its a MMJ site. But your site is far ahead of any site i have visited. And i only see this site growing with compassionate members like those that are already here. I personally thank this site for their dedication to persons with disabilities who enjoy this great site and who are interested in growing and other interests this site provides. I believe this section will grow and promise to do my best to make sure this happens. I will do my best to post and encourage others with disabilities to use this site and more this section Green Passion has created as i believe its been re born with dignity and diversity. Thank you Green Passion:) LSY
  • jangel likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:47 AM

Our man Pete did that for us. I have been not too well, so thank you Pete. And it is our pleasure to accommodate whoever needs our support. That is indeed what it is about, compassion, working together and paying it all forward to whoever else can use this help in the future. Glad you found us, too, welcome to the Family! Great to have you here! Peace

#3 mediuse

mediuse

Words, Theory's, Idea's...I got 'em!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

Ya right...good peeps here:) muA
  • jangel likes this

#4 LetsSeeYa

LetsSeeYa

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

Ya right...good peeps here:)

muA

Thats for sure medi, i really never thought anyone would take action so fast, or even consider it as the other site iv been going to, has not any such room at all. I guess il have to work on that, lol. And on my first visit i could tell there were a bunch of good people here, but i believe weed smokers over all are more kind people. Its some of the drinkers ya gotta watch out foramim.smiley.gif

IL be seein ya, LSY
  • jangel likes this

#5 GeeGee

GeeGee

Sheep connoisseur extraordinaire

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7941 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

Im really happy that folk like you make GP Im also very happy too to have found gp about a year ago...
  • jangel likes this

#6 LetsSeeYa

LetsSeeYa

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

Im really happy that folk like you make GP

Im also very happy too to have found gp about a year ago...

Well im glad GP has the people here to make it as it is. So far, some really great peeps:cool:

LSY
  • jangel likes this

#7 time4me

time4me

nature lover

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:13 AM

It's a wonderful place! So many nice folks, so much knowledge they have to share and so willing to share it. All y'all need to just give yourselves a BIG pat on the back, cuz you all make this place so great!
  • jangel likes this

#8 MandyKan

MandyKan

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:33 PM

GP is a great place with some good people! Thanks everyone :)
  • jangel likes this

#9 CRM5096

CRM5096

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Thank You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users