Tinctures VS vaping

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:16 AM

Was just wondering what opinions everyone has on this. My tincture turned out great. I'm also able to medicate with it and even work so I can medicate more than just once a day now. Had to work out the amount LOL.... first time using it I was flying Very High. Question, I have RA and was wondering if you get all the same benefits or more or less with just the ticture. Should I still vape also? Open to all opinions on this Thanks Kitty
  • Itinkso and couchpotatoking like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 mediuse

mediuse

Words, Theory's, Idea's...I got 'em!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

RA? Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, I have Osteo Arthritis and I have found a balm made from the roots works very well to ease pain and restore movement. I also have a 13+yo shi-tzu th@ jumps and prances after having this rubbed on her belly and thighs:) muA

#3 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Yes Rheumatoid arthritis..... YUCK.... I was looking at the tincture or vaping when I asked the question more for stopping the progression of it, but thanks for the heads up... will try that when I get some roots I hope LOL.... Thats funny about your little shi..... it must feel real good. LOL... nothing like sharing the goodness... Thanks Kitty

#4 mediuse

mediuse

Words, Theory's, Idea's...I got 'em!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

She hates stuff rubbed on her....but comes'a'running when I touch the balm container:) muA

#5 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

That's too funny.... guess she knows whats good for her LOL Guess nobody has any info or opinions on this... really thought there would be quite a lot. When I get some roots, the balm I will do for sure.... I'm not going to waste one little bit of anything.... Even them boys aren't safe TEHEHE... Kitty

#6 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:03 AM

That's too funny.... guess she knows whats good for her LOL Guess nobody has any info or opinions on this... really thought there would be quite a lot.
When I get some roots, the balm I will do for sure.... I'm not going to waste one little bit of anything.... Even them boys aren't safe TEHEHE...
Kitty

I suffer from osteo arthritis and primarily use oil sub lingually and topically to treat it, which works well.

I also vape and smoke, because it is fast and has different head effects.

Rather than replacing one another, they are more of a compliment to one another.
  • Itinkso, sandbreak, couchpotatoking and 1 other like this

#7 kittypup

kittypup

• Moderators
  • 3767 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

Thanks GW... I really like the ticture.... no coughing and hacking.... and can control the amount and high better. I can medicate first thing in am and work ok..... I hate the coughing, and that even happens when I vape... I don't know what the strains are, just been getting from the street, so no way to tell other than taste and smell and all....probably harsher than what I will have from growing my own or at least I hope so. Thanks again for your reply Kitty
  • Graywolf, Itinkso and couchpotatoking like this

#8 playk328

playk328

Seasoned Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:00 AM

I was wanting to know what tinctures were like myself, I have always wondered every since I first seen them.

#9 ShelsdreamZ

ShelsdreamZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hi there! I am new here & new to this in general. I saw Rick Simpson on Mercola.com.....I have an almost 11 yr old daughter that was diagnosed last year with Poly JIA. For a while there walking and any physical activity was limited! fart.gif Once we got to the right doc....she hit remission fast! She was on a oral form of chemo and now Enbrel. However.....I realize these meds come with great risk ;) I am just trying to learn and see what options we have? Any suggestios...stories.....etc? I see you all have RA.....that is inspiring! :) Thanks much!
  • Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#10 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hi Seldsdream and welcome to Green Passion!!! I am sorry to hear of what your daughter is going through. I don't know much about Poly JIA, I can give you a couple of links to check out and later on maybe someone else can give you more info on what you are looking for. Here is a link to Granny's List, it is well worth checking out her list of diseases and the research that has been done with Cannabis https://www.greenpas...t-january-2011/ Here is the link to our Farmacy, there you will find the different forums that will give you much information and stories from people who have been treated with the hemp oil https://www.greenpas...ers-start-here/ I hope this is of some help to you, and keep asking questions,, We want to help.... If you haven't done so already you might want to do an introduction, that way we can get to know you better and more people may be able to help... https://www.greenpas...-to-the-family/
  • Itinkso likes this

#11 TjM

TjM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thanks GW... I really like the ticture.... no coughing and hacking.... and can control the amount and high better. I can medicate first thing in am and work ok..... I hate the coughing, and that even happens when I vape...
I don't know what the strains are, just been getting from the street, so no way to tell other than taste and smell and all....probably harsher than what I will have from growing my own or at least I hope so.
Thanks again for your reply
Kitty

I hope the day comes soon for you that you can go to a dispensary and know what you are getting. That will help you a lot.

#12 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:15 PM

i vape oils, ingest and apply topical. need them all.
  • earthmama420 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users