• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 frazzman

frazzman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:08 PM

I got the list from granny storm today... thanks!
Ok so im in the process of sorting it all out onto a google free ( not for profit ) site, let them carry the bandwidth for free! :)

Anyhow Not much in the way of content atm but ive been busy transferring the list over, not finished yet but ive been at it all day cut me some slack shakehands.gif time for a fat one i think.

You can see the site here:

https://sites.google...veinfo2010/home

Click on Documents link for a page where there's a direct download of the list or you can browse by clicking the arrow by the Documents link to the left.

Hope this develops nicely, will see.

Thanks again for the list!
  • jangel, Storm Crow, Sprocket and 8 others like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 robotdinosaur

robotdinosaur

Medicinal MJ User/Grower/Advocate

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2145 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:10 PM

Thanks frazzman! shakehands.gif
  • jangel, Sprocket, GeeGee and 5 others like this

#3 frazzman

frazzman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:11 PM

Well i figure this info has to be put in as many places as possible IMHO so one more wont hurt eh shakehands.gif
  • jangel, Sprocket, GeeGee and 5 others like this

#4 GeeGee

GeeGee

Sheep connoisseur extraordinaire

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7941 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

Looks very good Fraz! Thanks!
  • jangel, Sprocket, robotdinosaur and 5 others like this

#5 frazzman

frazzman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:16 PM

Thanks! It was seriously easy to do really.. all the layout handled in the browser and a few gadgets google offer to put in the site for free... all i did really was transfer the list links and descriptions over into another format. Dull repetitive work really but i have the time atm, plus its a subject im kinda passionate about. If anyone spots any mistakes please dont hesitate to set me right. <EDIT> Im not 100% sure on this one but i believe i can invite people to be collaberators or even owners to this website so they can post links and files and such too.... might have to look a little deeper into that one.

Edited by frazzman, 05 June 2010 - 05:34 PM.

• Tokecrazy, jangel, Sprocket and 8 others like this

#6 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:12 PM

I got the list from granny storm today... thanks!
Ok so im in the process of sorting it all out onto a google free ( not for profit ) site, let them carry the bandwidth for free! :)

Anyhow Not much in the way of content atm but ive been busy transferring the list over, not finished yet but ive been at it all day cut me some slack :D time for a fat one i think.

You can see the site here:

https://sites.google...veinfo2010/home

Click on Documents link for a page where there's a direct download of the list or you can browse by clicking the arrow by the Documents link to the left.

Hope this develops nicely, will see.

Thanks again for the list!

Great to see storm crow's list spread around! Just make sure you give Granny Storm Crow credit for all the years she has spent keeping this up.

Also, check this forum Granny's List to see the Equinox version as well, we already have it available on google docs...the link should be in that forum. We are also looking into doing an RSS feed which will be automatically updated. The more and the wider we can spread this info, the better.

Welcome to GreenPassion! If you would like us to add the link to your forum to our home page, I would be pleased to do so, if you would care to do the return favor as well and post ours on your site.

Peace
  • Tokecrazy, Storm Crow, GeeGee and 7 others like this

#7 frazzman

frazzman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for the input so far peeps. Site is progressing slowly but ive added most if not all of the links to the documents section ( phew ). Im just in the process of adding more content to the front page, trying to make it look semi professional etc. Links to greenpassion and thanks also added in various places, im not too bothered in link exchange but if you want thats fine by me. Since its a "not for profit" site im not too bothered about link exchanges but its always nice to get site popularity on such a subject. Hopefully it will educate those who are not aware of cannabis as a medicine. As for the RSS feed thats a great idea!
  • jangel, GeeGee, Trogdor and 4 others like this

#8 frazzman

frazzman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

We progress is slow real life stuff an all that, I have made a small graphic on the front page ( hope you like it )

Posted Image
and text liked greenpassion on the front page, external links and documents page where the equinox edition is available for download in RTF (word) format and PDF also.
If you want to link back heres a gfx here for you to use, Although that's totally optional of course Hysterical

Posted Image
(there's a wide version available too if you fancy that over a square one.)

I know the name doesn't exactly trip off the tongue but i think it has a certain air about it don't you think? Is your RSS feed still planned?

peace out
frazz
  • jangel, GeeGee, Trogdor and 3 others like this

#9 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

We progress is slow real life stuff an all that, I have made a small graphic on the front page ( hope you like it )

Posted Image
and text liked greenpassion on the front page, external links and documents page where the equinox edition is available for download in RTF (word) format and PDF also.
If you want to link back heres a gfx here for you to use, Although that's totally optional of course Hysterical

Posted Image
(there's a wide version available too if you fancy that over a square one.)

I know the name doesn't exactly trip off the tongue but i think it has a certain air about it don't you think? Is your RSS feed still planned?

peace out
frazz

Thank you! That is very nice and well done! If you look on our home page you will see we have close to 60 sites linked into us. Many of our members are from various sites in this list. We work together and share information to help MMJ community all over the world. I will indeed add your site link to our list. We are not set up to add banners for all of them. Our page just is not big enough! But your link will be added, when I get the chance.

Very nice to have you here, and please, post up any other info you have. And you are more than welcome to share what we do have here. It is all knowledge freely given and should be available for all, without cost.

Peace
  • GeeGee, Trogdor, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#10 mediuse

mediuse

Words, Theory's, Idea's...I got 'em!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4529 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

Checking it out...thanks:) muA

#11 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

I just went over there and promptly "stole" the PTSD story! It looks great, Frazz! Knowledge unshared, is knowledge wasted!

Granny
  • jangel, GeeGee, Trogdor and 3 others like this

#12 ion magic

ion magic

crone

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

great work! lovely link. thank you so much! love, ion
  • jangel, GeeGee, Itinkso and 2 others like this

#13 Trogdor

Trogdor

Resident Deprogrammer

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

The.CannabisReEducationTeam.com requests that we be placed in your links section. Thanks.
  • Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#14 frazzman

frazzman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:06 AM

I just went over there and promptly "stole" the PTSD story! It looks great, Frazz! Knowledge unshared, is knowledge wasted!

Granny

lol @ "stole" heheh no problems just hope the site does your list justice, the rest of the site is a bit slow going atm as ive not had a great deal of time but its an on going site. Im in no rush to have it "completed" as things will be added in the future anyway. Glad you like it.

The.CannabisReEducationTeam.com requests that we be placed in your links section. Thanks.

Link added to the left hand side "external links" section. nps :)

Thanks for the feedback from other peeps also, im no master web guru so there's bound to be mistakes i will get round to sorting them over time.

Cheers again :)
  • GeeGee, Trogdor, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#15 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

I enjoy your site and it looks great,, Thanks for all your doing!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users