Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Is There Anything CBD Canít Do? Then Why Is It Illegal?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:17 AM

This is in Shantibaba's forum http://www.mrnice.nl...ll-welcome.html

" Hi All

well i was planning to write this up before but the site kept me busy dealing with stuff I was hoping had gone away with 2011....so before i get distracted again here it is....

Jaime (Resin Seed), Shantibaba(MNS), Howard Marks(Mr Nice) and Jorge Cervantes(author) will be chairing part of the Resin stand as the CBDcrew for the Friday and Saturday 24th and 25th of Feb 2012 Barcelona Spannabis Expo. We will be available to chat and be offering to those who wish to try some of the samples of enriched CBD strains we grew out from the seed (that will be on sale for the first time ever).

Samples from over 80 of the plants we tested with lab results supporting a 1 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC. These samples will be dispensed using a Volcano vaporizer along with regular methods. We hope to see a lot of medical patients and happy to chat and offer assistance to any queeries...hope to see you there...

high regards CBDcrew"

and

" Hi All

well the fact is we flowered out 10 seeds of each strain we have been working on to test the 1:1 ratio THC:CBD ,to see whether it was breeding true to our expectations. We did not know if this was the case until we did this testing so we selected 10 seeds at random of each strain, and when the lab results came back we found we had found true breeding for this trait with the parent plants we selected. This was the finally testing to confirm we were well on track after some 2+years...
The Z series was one of the first prototype series but would only be 1:1 in 50% of the cases...the new CBD lines which will be distributed by www.seedsman.com on our behalf, are 100% showing the ratio. So the 80 plus plants are what one would expect from a packet of seeds from CBDcrew. So it is like we are offering sampling of what is inside the packets of seed on sale as of this week by Seedsman.
The sampling was pretty intense and difficult with so many different plants. However with patients as well as recreational smokers we did sampling at the Resin Club in Barcelona a few weeks ago...the effect was completely different to smoking or vaporizing normal THC high strains. After copious amounts of smoke, which would turn your eyes a redder shade under normal situations noone had that. Most of us we extremely unbeat, clear, lucid and full of energy. The consensus amongst the hard core lungs we had present were in agreement.

For people suffering from muscular issues and MS there was a big smile on their faces and a look of relaxation in the body. The mind and thinking was clear and seemingly undisturbed . So of course we know everybody has a different effect with the plant but with so many different people at the Barcelona testing and observing the effects...well there is serious merit to this new family of enriched CBD strains and their effects on various ailments.

To add to it all I slept like a baby and woke up clear headed and not like if i had smoked or vaporized what went around the club the night before. I am well impressed with the feeling and effects and even though i do not consider myself with any conditions except a bad back, I felt excited about these new breeds and their possible applications for the future. Needless to say I now understand the enriched CBD effect and was impressed with the flavors , plant yields etc...

I believe this enriching process through selective breeding will be a big thing once people are growing their own medicine. I also do not know anywhere else on the globe where people can support their claims as we do with all lab reports and not just false claims as have been the norm up till now.

So for any people wishing to understand the things i am writing about we will be happy to see you all at Spannabis....all the best. sb"

exciting or what?

WOOOHOOOOOFEKINGHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....you best pick me up some seeds LC or i keeeeel you!!!!!!
  • bongbonghi, Lucky_Cat and teddys head like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Lucky_Cat

Lucky_Cat

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9678 posts
  • Locationllanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Not sure if they will be selling the seeds, think they want to gauge reaction before hitting the shelves lovely.. if ted and mrs cat end up doing da funky gibbon then will deffo grab some when they are released.. tis exciting...
  • bongbonghi and Itinkso like this

#28 ProHerb

ProHerb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

We have set up an entire website on the benefits of hemp, its prohibition and the forces behind it. It never was about marijuana, or CBD they were merely casualties in the war on Hemp. It was all about eradicating Hemp and creating a monopoly for certian timber and chemical corporations. Did you know that those corporations basically founded or created the modern FDA and DEA as well. If you find this interesting, we encourage you to check out our website www.pro-herb.com and also check our Facebook where we post articles, videos etc about the Hemp movement regularly.
  • Itinkso likes this

#29 BigBear

BigBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCentral US

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

http://patft.uspto.g...7&RS=PN/6630507

That's why it's "illegal". OUR fucking government holds a patent for CBD. Seems they are keeping it warm for BIg Pharma. GAAAAsmiley.gif
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services (Washington, DC) Appl. No.: 09/674,028 Filed: February 2, 2001 PCT Filed: April 21, 1999 PCT No.: PCT/US99/08769 PCT Pub. No.: WO99/53917 PCT Pub. Date:
October 28, 1999
  • Itinkso likes this

#30 EektheGrey

EektheGrey

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

Good Day all GPeeps,
The other day I ate some raw almonds from a package. After which I had a two hour and 15 minute ride home. Even before I left I could feel it starting. I little itching of the hands, could be anything. But I knew. Deep down I could feel it in my heart, it has happened 3 times before.

An alleregic reaction to the almonds

I monitored my respiration thoughout the whole time. If my breathing was going south, we were goin' east to the hospital, but luckily my luck held (?).

My hands and feet itched like they were on fire. I could keep from itching my feet by pressing my feet on the floor board , with the AC on keeping them cool. I could not stop my itching of the hands though.

I am a weak man.

I looked like a lobster. I felt like one too.
Attached File  424.jpg   14.71KB   0 downloads

Bye the time I got home, I was starting to get over it, just like last time, about three hours total from start to finish.

Then I was fine.

During the episode I put canna vaseline on my hands to see if it would help it.

You ask me if there is anything cbd's can't do.

I can tell you that it doesn't stop ITCHING.

I just have to admit that I am allergic to some raw nuts. However the roasted ones, and peanuts seem to be okay, but I don't think they sell raw peanuts do they? I will have to beware from now on.
-------------------------------------

As far as the exploitation of the worlds inhabitants, by the way of hemp eradication, well I can't really think of a reason why they would still want this little plant illegal. I mean in this day and age, gas isn't going away, plastic isn't going away, paper is almost a bygone these days anyway. Keeping cannabis illegal can't be as important as it was before, even pharmaceuticals, with the way they unload the advertising cluster bombs at us, certainly could still sell their products. So what is it? Why is it STILL so important?

Unless...what if someone important new something BIG about this plant's properties?

Like, what if it cured a HUGE disease? They might want to keep the lid on that?

Guess what, I read some stuff on the "ASA" americans for safe access, website.

It had to do with cannabinoids killing aids virus tainted cells, or some such other, I am not overly educated, so I do not know the terminology on all of it. But I got what they were saying. This could be the biggest thing ever!

What if cannabis, in the proper form, could kill the aids virus?

What if?

bfn,

Eek

Edited by MasterEek, 31 October 2012 - 08:25 AM.

• Blue61 likes this

#31 CRM5096

CRM5096

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

The money is why IMHO , Pharma companies is big big business
  • EektheGrey likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users