- - - - -

Grannys `Storm Crow` Equinox MMJ Reference List

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SomeDude_*

Guest_SomeDude_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

Granny now has a new and improved 2011 List, Granny's MMJ List-January 2011, The new list has it's same research information but with more of it, The list now is 420 pages worth of great MMJ research. If you would like this new 420 page list in pdf you can contact Granny at the e-mail below. This email address will just get you a copy of the list complete with an index for easy referencing- nothing more. Make sure you ask for the List and make sure you give her your e-mail address, She then will be sending the new Granny's MMJ List-January 2011, This is free of course, Alls we ask is that you spread the list to your Friends, Doctors, Lawyers, to anyone it might help...Thank you i.wantgrannyslist@greenpassion.org ******************************************************* Grannys `Storm Crow` Equinox MMJ Reference List March 2010

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 HookerRoad

HookerRoad

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

This is a noble and worthy endeavor. There is only one problem as I see it; people that are against the medical use of marijuana don't care about the facts. It's a control issue, a freedom issue, a monetary issue. It has nothing to do with the "Truth." I love the words of your Grandfather... "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong." There is definitely something wrong... but people that don't care about the truth don't care if there is something wrong either. If the end justifies the means then that is good enough for them. This is a propaganda war. The evidence overwhelmingly destroys the myths of the propaganda machine. But the propaganda is effective because very few people will look at the evidence. If they had to prove their case in court, things would be different. But they don't, propaganda makes the laws. Hysteria wins over rationality. Make the list... it needs to be made. The evidence must be available for those that wish to see it. Now with California looking like it will finally break the propaganda machine concerning MMJ, the list needs to be available. Hopefully other states will follow suit. Though, marijuana will not cure the countries financial woes. It will help California in the short term. But natural market conditions will bring the cost down to nothing as more and more states look to marijuana sales to fill their treasury coffers. The supply can easily overwhelm the demand and make quality marijuana cheaper than a pack of cigarettes. The price is set by the high risk nature of transporting and selling a substance that is considered illegal by the federal government. Once that stigma disappears, so does the profit. The irony here is that the "War on drugs" is what keeps drug dealing profitable. Do you really thing the drug cartels would ship their drugs to the US if they could only get a few dollars a ton for their product? But the risk keeps the profit in it. And there will always be some idiot willing to take that risk for the chance to making a large profit. But here again... "there is something wrong," because this "truth won't do." We won't tell people that their tax dollars to win the war on drugs is wasted because it actually exacerbates the problem. Whats worse yet, Marijuana is lumped into the same category as the problem. The problem with drugs, they can be dangerous when abused. Yet, marijuana is really hard to abuse to the point of actually being dangerous. Why won't the truth do? Because the truth will liberate the people... and that is not the goal. The goal is to control them. Make your list. I'm sorry I don't have time to help you, I have way too many other irons in the fire. Besides, the list is only a tool. It's how you use the tool that fixes the problem. Make the list... then you have to get the right people to see the list... The Voter.
  • Storm Crow, larry1369, FlowerMeds and 7 others like this

#3 SandiaMts

SandiaMts

Back from the dead...literally!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2920 posts
  • LocationRocky Mts....

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

Thanks Somedude! Downloaded and will be helping make sure that the links are accurate for Granny!
  • Storm Crow, L.Fritzman, Banthebitch and 4 others like this

#4 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Locationnear where woodstock was

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Me too! I got sick and cannibis oil is saving the day I look forward to really getting into the list...so interesting!
  • Storm Crow, L.Fritzman, Banthebitch and 3 others like this

#5 Guest_SomeDude_*

Guest_SomeDude_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:31 AM

don't forget to tell your friends & associtates too !!

#6 Guest_OzmoGaia_*

Guest_OzmoGaia_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:43 AM

Hi great list a lot of work thanks but I have a problem I can not link to any sites on my iPhone or copy thanks again oz mo all of Gaia

#7 kendog000

kendog000

Has many harvests

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:51 AM

Thnaks a bunch for posting this up Some_dude, it took me quite some time to go through the whole thing. I cant imagine how long it took to write. MY better half does not use MJ, she has never once partaken in her goodness, but now after letting her read through this article, it looks like she might just give it a try, and for that I say a big Thank You for this, it has opened her eyes just enough to maybee give it a try for some continual migranes she herself goes through.
  • Storm Crow, FlowerMeds, Banthebitch and 4 others like this

#8 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:49 AM

Please show this to your wife-

Hi hon, when I was 3, another kid took a hammer to my head. I was left with dents in my skull and migraines. By the time I was 5, my bedroom had black curtains. I missed a lot of school with "sick headaches".

At 19, like many rebellious teens, I tried cannabis. I liked it. It took me about a year to figure out that when I had cannabis, I didn't have migraines! The proof of just how well it worked for me came during the normal "summer drought". We had been out for a couple of weeks and I had a BAD ONE coming on- auras and nausea to the max!

Just a bit before I got to the throwing up stage, a friend came over to see if we'd like to buy an undersized, over-priced baggie. Of course, we did! As the hubby and I puffed, the nausea and auras faded. They literally, "went up in smoke"! That was over 40 years ago, and as long as I have a daily toke, I DO NOT GET MIGRAINES!

I did quit for a period of about 3 years (job), and the migraines came back with a vengeance! I would bum a joint from a friend when things got too bad- and live in fear of a random drug test for a month afterwords. Finally, they were affecting my work and my boss TOLD me to see a doctor.

After having my head scanned to rule out tumors, etc- I was told by the doctors that I "just" had migraines. After learning that I "just" had migraines, I said "The "F" with it!" and got "California legal". (I had been on the job 3 years, so the chance of being tested was small.) I knew what worked and I'll take the "side effects" of cannabis ("feeling good", dry mouth, red eyes, hunger) over those of Imitrex, any day! And cannabis works FAR faster than ANY pill!

I haven't had a migraine since! :)

Sweetie, I don't know if cannabis will work for you as well as it has for me, but it's worth a try! And if your hubby hasn't got a vaporizer* yet, make him get you one! They use less cannabis and are much easier on the lungs than smoking! I'm glad you two like my list! :)

Granny :)

*Vapor Brothers is a good brand. Small, durable and quiet. See "Methods of use- Vaporizers" in my list for the advantages of vaporizing.
  • FlowerMeds, Banthebitch, Trogdor and 3 others like this

#9 bongbonghi

bongbonghi

Happy Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

I think I might have found a broken link I was checking about Hiccups there are two links the first one dosen't work but the second one does hope this helps http://www.yourhealt...tabase/a77k.htm is the one that is not working
  • Storm Crow, FlowerMeds and Itinkso like this

#10 Guest_SomeDude_*

Guest_SomeDude_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:00 AM

Hi great list a lot of work thanks but I have a problem
I can not link to any sites on my iPhone or copy
thanks again oz mo all of Gaia

This are also publicly viewable documents on google docs too if you are having issues getting the one from here..

#11 Trogdor

Trogdor

Resident Deprogrammer

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

I met the inventor of the Magic-Flight vaporizer yesterday at the Denver Cannabis Convention. It's pretty awesome. If I had had $100 usd at the time, I'd be using one right now. He said he's been making them for 15 years and he's on his 63rd design. How does it work? You put the herb in the box and close the lid, pull the battery out of the box and flip it around so that it charges up the element, and pretty quickly it reaches 385 degrees to vape your hit. I was seriously impressed. I love small devices made out of wood. Reminds me of the 1920's, when any given electric device was made out of wood.

Trogdor derives no tangible benefit for providing the following link:
http://magic-flight.com/

Also, I have an idea that I think you'll like. I will be taking your Equinox List and modifying it into the Solstice List. I haven't started yet and I have some emails to write first, but it shouldn't take me too long to get it done. I'll let you know when it is...... stay tuned.

• Storm Crow, FlowerMeds, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#12 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:13 AM

Hi There,
Is anyone checking these?

TAXONOMY/ GENETICS OF CANNABIS
TEA AS MEDICINE
THC/ TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL
THC ACID/ THCA
TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL-HEMISUCCINATE / THC-HS
TETRAHYDROCANNABOVARIN/ THCV
TOBACCO VS CANNABIS
TOLERANCE
TOURETTE'S SYNDROME
TUBERCULOSIS
ULCERATIVE COLITIS- see CROHN'S
URB - 597
VAPORIZERS- see METHODS OF USE- VAPORIZERS
VISION- see GLAUCOMA
WILSON'S DISEASE
WIN 55,212-2
WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME

YOUNG ADULTS- see CHILDREN/YOUNG ADULTS

Thought i'd start at the bottom and work up...looks like some others i "claimed" are already checked out.

...though with so many helping, it seems that "double-checking" would be an ok thing to do...so why not?

• SandiaMts, Itinkso and smileyO like this

#13 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

AAgh...Wait a minute...looks like i already claimed

Flower Meds has called "dibs" on-
AJULEMIC ACID/ IP-751-:
ALCOHOLISM:
ALLERGIES AND CANNABIS

Whoops!

..I had thought these were already done by someone else...i think i was mistaken...Scratch the last email! I'll work on these 3 today...got alot to learn about the proper way to do this...

If i pick up speed here and no one else has done those on the previous email i posted last nite, i'll re-claim them!

Thanks for the input...i'm just learning ...i appreciate the tips!
  • SandiaMts and Itinkso like this

#14 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

...and thank you, Schmokey McPawt!
  • SandiaMts and Itinkso like this

#15 SandiaMts

SandiaMts

Back from the dead...literally!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2920 posts
  • LocationRocky Mts....

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

FlowerMeds,

I must have missed this area for calling "dibs"....LOL....Anyhow am working on these currently.....

Anti-Inflammatory Properties ........FINISHED!
Arthritis.............FINISHED!
GERD/Gastro-Esophageal..............FINISHED!

I should have these done today!!!!

Hormones
Quitting Other Drugs

I am trying to hit areas that affect me and once these are done I will start hacking away at other things! Thanks for working on this! I posted up a method to my madness as far as the way I am checking things out on the Equinox Problem list.

Sandiasmhug.gif
  • FlowerMeds and Itinkso like this

#16 Trogdor

Trogdor

Resident Deprogrammer

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:43 AM

Hey I think I'm going to hold off on building Solstice until you guys put together a good list of corrections for me to work with. In the meantime, check out what I've been working on:

http://The.CannabisR...tes-government/

Specifically, click on the National Institutes of Health!
(So far I've only finished the letter A - sigh.)

• Turpene and Itinkso like this

#17 eastcoastghost

eastcoastghost

• Seasoned Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationmichigan

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

Hey I think I'm going to hold off on building Solstice until you guys put together a good list of corrections for me to work with. In the meantime, check out what I've been working on:

http://The.CannabisR...tes-government/

Specifically, click on the National Institutes of Health!
(So far I've only finished the letter A - sigh.)
looks and sound good

Me too! I got sick and cannibis oil is saving the day I look forward to really getting into the list...so interesting!

the oil is good stuff it is effective for so many diffrent things
  • Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#18 RobinSpeaks

RobinSpeaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

I have a question. How do you take the cannabis oil? How do you prepare it? How much THC and how much CBD is in it?

I am researching using marijuana as a medication in treating epilepsy. Like many people, this therapy requires a high CBD and low THC ratio.
(In epilepsy a high level of CBD). Looking at what strains are available to buy, it seems that Pineapple Thai is the most likely strain. It would be
easier if it did not have to be smoked or vaped (people who have epilepsy may be have seizures while smoking or vaping).
I would otherwise choose to vaporize it. I am looking for the best way (considering that people may have seizures or perhaps
may be a bit clumbsy have only recently had a seizure). It would be ideal if someone had modified an e-cigarette to vape med marijuana,
as it is safe - the 'cartrige' could be pre-dosed. Med MJ can arrest a series of seizures from progressing in to a fatal seizure.
This is now treated by using an ativan pill (or a rectal gel in children or in someone unable to swallow a pill). The problem is that after
repeated use, those emergency drugs stop working. Marijuana works, and is a much better drug because (if inhaled) it works instantly
(pills take time). Marijuana is also a better drug because it treats other problems that happen when there are many seizures (including the fact
that marijuana my also be a neuro protetectant).

If eaten, an oil would be a better way to administer a more exact dose by n grams of THC/CBD.

Thank you
robin_salmansohn@yahoo.com
  • Itinkso likes this

#19 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:55 AM

Hi Robin, nice to have you here. Have you checked out our Farmacy Forum https://www.greenpas...ers-start-here/ Take a look and you will find we have many stories of those who use Cannabis, How the oil, tincture, cooking with Cannabis is done and so the list goes on. And of course Granny's List will take you to some research that has been done... Here is her New July 2010 List with even more research... https://www.greenpas...list-july-2010/ Hope this helps
  • Itinkso likes this

#20 RobinSpeaks

RobinSpeaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:31 PM

I think I might have found a broken link I was checking about Hiccups there are two links the first one dosen't work but the second one does hope this helps http://www.yourhealt...tabase/a77k.htm is the one that is not working

Interesting!! I had the same hiccough problem, and no one was able to figure it. We found the Tx by accident. My hiccougs gave me a lot of acid.
They gave me an acid reducer med intended to treat ulcers. It is a proton pump inhibitor. I will have to try to lean if the mechanism are similar.
(Next thing my doctor will take me of off the Rx and tell me to take 2 puffs in the morning and....)
  • DEBhasgrn likes this

#21 RobinSpeaks

RobinSpeaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hi Robin, nice to have you here. Have you checked out our Farmacy Forum https://www.greenpas...ers-start-here/ Take a look and you will find we have many stories of those who use Cannabis, How the oil, tincture, cooking with Cannabis is done and so the list goes on. And of course Granny's List will take you to some research that has been done... Here is her New July 2010 List with even more research... https://www.greenpas...list-july-2010/

Hope this helps

Thank you. I have 1000's on my favorites all about med mj. I had a link for something that I had wanted to give to someone. It lists about 1000 strains and has comments for each strain that
note such things as trippy, couch, headache, racing heart and what kind of high it produces,

This is really nice:CBDiary

http://www.medicalmarijuana.com/medical-marijuana-dispensary-cannabis-club-compassion

and especially (I can almost taste this) CANNATONIC

Next time you have left over hemp roots, have a Hemp Root party!
Invite your friends and make some hemp root cream!

Good old HempEze cream. Good fur yur bunyuns.

• Bueller and DEBhasgrn like this

#22 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:05 PM

Thank you for the links Robin, very good, I am looking forward to checking it all out more,,
  • Bueller likes this

#23 RobinSpeaks

RobinSpeaks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

Thank you for the links Robin, very good, I am looking forward to checking it all out more,,

I just found this link for doing searches on medical marijuana
  • Bueller likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users