#176 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

Well I honestly haven't checked to see if there are more or not,, I can let you know in a bit,,, I've been sitting in front of a fan for 4 days now,,, just would like a small break from it....
  • Bueller likes this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#177 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:50 PM

There's just a couple more Cs to do,, I'll do those tonite maybe tomorrow,,,,
  • FlowerMeds and Bueller like this

#178 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Locationnear where woodstock was

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

Whew! Thanks for helping us get it finished so fast, Deb! Amazing. At the beginning it seemed staggering. But you motivated me.

I know its suprising to be so sluggish from the heat...something i've been wishing for for so long...
Today brought days of rain...i feel like getting a boat ready.
Found myself working in the rain cause it was a great temperature..finally...catchup!
  • Bueller and DEBhasgrn like this

#179 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:45 AM

Thanks Flower, I did check the list again to make sure we were all set and done and we are!!!!!! Thank you everyone who helped on this,, We are all waiting for the day to set the herb free for all of us, We all do what we can when we can to help make this come true,, Thank you Granny for all you do and thank you for letting us be a little part of what makes Granny's list the miracle of knowledge it is.. Peace, Love and Freedom to us all....
  • FlowerMeds and Bueller like this

#180 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:26 AM

Yes, thank you all and you Deb, too! Now there are more reasons than ever to unleash this controversial herb.

#181 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

highfivegifyay.gifdancing.2gif:woohoo::party::welldone::bananas:Hysterical:)

I don't know how to say thank you enough! Of all the people in the world, WE know what a chore the list can be. But the information is so valuable, that it is well worth all the time, drudge-work and frustration! I've done it all on my own for these last few years, and the very thought of checking everything this time was a bit overwhelming ! (I'm just too darn good at what I do! lol)

I haven't been just sitting around while you work so hard- I've been adding to the list daily. I am now up to 394 pages and rapidly closing in on my goal of 420 pages of studies! I've added several new categories and a mess of new studies. And there is no way I could be at this point without your help!

I found a great site with over 6,000 entries for "Cannabinoids"- I'm about 1/5 of the way through it. There's some really great studies, but also a lot more that are just too technical for 95% of the people- mostly detailed stuff on the biochemistry inside cells. But I need the list to be accessable for everyone- not just the total nerds (like me). So cool as they are, they don't make it into the list. :frown:

I've been replacing those stubborn Iowa and UKCIA studies by searching them out on other sites. It would be a real shame if we lose them, because they are mostly excellent studies.

I still have a lot of work to do on the list! So, thank you so much, once again, and it's time to get back to work for Granny! anim.gif

Granny :peace1:

#182 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

Thank you Granny,, remember, You know I'm ready for more, so if you need more help, just give me a holler... One of the nice things about checking the list was, you gave us enough time to get this done, so that gave us enough time to reserch what interested us,, With me it was the history of Cannabis that I was attracted to. So thanks again for letting me be a part of the improved Granny's List!!! You know something? It totally amazes me that you can do all that you do. I love ya for it!!!!
  • Bueller likes this

#183 FlowerMeds

FlowerMeds

Grower

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

Yes! same here...i've learned alot reading those studies...i knew cannabis was good but didn't realize how good till i read your list.

I'll keep an eye out too for any new ones i find out there, Storm Crow.

...can't keep a good herb down forever...especially with all those supporting documents.
  • Bueller and Itinkso like this

#184 lenco12

lenco12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:56 AM

"Cannabinoids effective in animal model of hyperactivity disorder (abst - 2003)
http://www.cannabis-....l.php?id=162#4 "

Is posted twice.

Thank you Granny for all you do. Very much appreciated.

Peace & Health.

Edited by lenco12, 19 September 2010 - 06:56 AM.

• Bueller, Itinkso and DEBhasgrn like this

#185 Guest_cannabistanian_*

Guest_cannabistanian_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

hello, is amazing how long the list of decease are, just shocking!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users