I want to let you know the method to my madness when editing so that it is NOT confusing for you or anyone else.
1. I do NOT have a PDF editor so I am cutting and pasting the sections into Microsoft Word.
2. I then go back to the PDF document and ensure that the link works from the PDF.
3. I compare the titles from the "Granny List" to the actual document.
NOTE: I will not correct the spelling OR alter the title in any way aside from the font and capitalization (if the title is in all Caps for some reason).
4. I then use MS Word to ensure Font and spacing is correct.
5. I will provide the ORIGINAL listing in my post and then the "corrected" version below it.
6. I will do my best to summarize the changes below the "corrected" version so that it will let everyone know just how the "corrected" version was modified.
7. For ease of viewing, I will adopt a standard of making the "corrected" version in "green"
colored font to eliminate confusion between the original and the "corrected" version.
8. ONLY the subareas that require correction will be posted in the thread here.
I do not know how the Green Passion fonts/sizes work so all of my corrections will be cut and pasted from the word document.
If you would like, I would be MORE than happy to send you the sections with the edits in a word file to your email if that makes things easier. Throughout my life I have had to create/proof/comment on many documents and have used different templates for doing so. Unfortunately, I do not see an easy way to make this user friendly within posts.
The edited sections I work on may be a bit "anal retentive" but you are asking for as close to perfection as we can get....so please do not take the edits as anything else than professional courtesy in helping proof the work you have compiled.
OK....with that being said, I am off to the editing room to begin my assistance!
THANK YOU AGAIN for your list and helping all of us in our "quest for knowledge"!!!!
Edited by SandiaMts, 07 April 2010 - 03:34 PM.