Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Moving plants from inside to outside

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ISO2BWELL

ISO2BWELL

Honored Retired Staff + (AKA: Sir ISO Goodnstoned)

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:29 PM

Come Spring, I wold like to start vegging a couple plants, then move to the outdoors when the weather settles down enough (no more freezing). Is there an easy way to transition a plant from inside to outside sun? ISO

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 ClosetDWC

ClosetDWC

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationMendocino county Cali

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:57 PM

i have never done this but if i was going to this is what id do first id get my vegged plants and slowly start acclimating them to the sun light and outdoor temps by placing near an open window for most of the day and id do that for probably about a week then outside all day and inside at night for a few days then id put them out and leave them.

#3 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:12 PM

make sure that when you veg at the start your plants are in bigenough pots so that the root ball is not disturbed when you transplant. i like to veg them in the same pot as what they will be in when they flower. keeps them happy, they know the soil etc. make sure also that the soil you are putting them into is some what balanced, (not to acidic or alakline etc.) so that the plant takes easly to the new ground. other than that is easy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users