Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Absolutely Free! Granny Storm Crow's list!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Storm Crow

Storm Crow

gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:32 PM

:peace1:"Knowledge unshared, is knowledge wasted!":pot leaf:

Ever wish you had your very own copy of Granny Storm Crow's list on your computer? I wishgifNo more going to a site for the list. No more URLs with a chunk missing when you try to copy and paste a link. A list exactly like what Granny has on her computer.

But here is the link to the one on the site so you CAN find it on GreenPassion! Granny's MMJ List - January 2011

(Drum roll, please.....) drums.gif

Well, the time is right, and I am setting my list free! Jangel, Deb-HAS-grn and I have created an email site dedicated to spreading the list. This email address will just get you a copy of the list complete with an index for easy referencing- nothing more. No cost. No strings attached. It's all yours! yay.gifAll we ask is that you share it with friends, family, and anyone you think would benefit from the knowledge.

i.wantgrannyslist@greenpassion.org EDIT: yahoo in their wisdom has deemed us spam so we had to move this to GP. It is all good now!

Just click the link and send off an email with your email address! As soon as we can, we will send you back your copy! That simple! GP members are getting first crack at the list- simply because you guys are the greatest! :love:

The list will come as an attachment. We have the list in "Times New Roman" at font size 12- the index should be accurate with those settings if you print it up. It will be about 420 pages long. We want the list to go "viral" and pop up everywhere! You are our partner in this endeavor! :321:

:pot leaf: Share the knowledge! :pot leaf:

Granny :peace1:

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Guest_I Want Granny's List!_*

Guest_I Want Granny's List!_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:20 AM

We have also made up a member name to help us do this so please, contact any of us for your copy....by pm or email...email is

i.wantgrannyslist@greenpassion.org

It is a large document, so make sure you send us an email address that can handle it, or warn us and we will send it in two parts.

Peace

#3 DEBhasgrn

DEBhasgrn

Still Searching

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9058 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

Thank you Storm Crow!!!!!!!!

#4 Guest_SomeDude_*

Guest_SomeDude_*