56 replies to this topic

#51 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

I am unsure how anything works on neuropathic pain...that is one that we still do not have a solution for. Stoned ranger is a victum of this as well. To veriing degrees, it does help, but not the whole answer. The topical helps with spasming thou, as medi has found much releif. keep searching and tell us how it works dear. J
  • Itinkso, Luc and sandbreak like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 sandbreak

sandbreak

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Storm Crow posted recently (in her forum, maybe?) about her husband's neuropathic pain, to the effect that oils help but vaping does nothing for it (except to get him very stoned!) But the oils she mentioned are made with solvents, which isn't something I can do right now. (Nor do I ever want to mess with flammable materials if I can avoid it.)

So that's one reason that I want to try the root balm and see what it does... Also, I realize that we're all learning here, so will post results when - and if - I have some. :)

Edited to add: Storm Crow's post is here: https://www.greenpas...post__p__401898

Edited by sandbreak, 21 September 2011 - 05:21 PM.

• jangel, Itinkso and Luc like this

#53 sandbreak

sandbreak

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

Now, if we just had a lab that could test the root balm - and other substances - for proportions of CBD and other cannabinoids; alkaloids for root balm, etc. ... Someday, I hope!

#54 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

Well, this has been tested for a company that makes a similar product...

Do a search on Hemp Eaze I believe it is called. This is the same type of product and Medi discovered this and made it before we knew about the product entitled as above. (I did a search and added the link)

The product Hemp Eaze has no THC in it and is for sale world wide...even in Australia where the "War on drugs" is very strong.

So whatever is said about this product is the same for the root balm. And now you know how to make it!

Medi also uses it on his dog and she loves it! Helps her a lot with her senior issues.

Peace

#55 sandbreak

sandbreak

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

Cool - and thanks so much! (Though I'm really puzzled about Aus; in many ways, it's far more liberal than the US.)

#56 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Cool - and thanks so much!

(Though I'm really puzzled about Aus; in many ways, it's far more liberal than the US.)

Not for MMJ it isn't. Sex and drinking...fair dinkum...pot, forget it...you will lose the farm and your life with your family.

We have several members from Ozz....

Medi is actually just one of them...Radic is another and several others.

J

#57 sandbreak

sandbreak

Medicine Maker

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

What a mess. Heroin, well... yes, it's very dangerous. But cannabis? It's more like beer, I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users