• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:16 AM

yes master This queston I most likely know,but here go's.How long will your nutrients still be at there best after you mix them and leave them in a jug.What I'am saying is can I mix my nutrs like a week a head of time and then a week later put them in the res.?Will any thing change in the mix by doing so?The reason I'am asking is I may have too go out of state to work and teachining my other half what to do why'll I'am out of town working.If anybody can put some light on this I would be very greatfull for there input.Thanks PEACE :)/>

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

I've done it with my nutes (Botanicare), there was not much of a change at all. What you need to worry about is how much water will evaporate, and to shake the nute/water mixture up before feeding. The Nutes have a tendency to sink to the bottom. I do not know about other nutes though. What kind of nutes are you using?

#3 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

The GH flora.I plan on mixing them and putting them in a 1gl jug and running a air tube in it.The evaporation is not to much of a problem.She can add water back to the line I have mark in the res.I will be on the phone with her every day.Its the teaching her how to use the PH meter and PPM meter that will be fun.I started this last night.i know in a week if I have go out of town.I will have the air line in the jug on a timer so it will run 4 times a day.That should keep the nutrs mixed up.Thanks for the input.PEACE

#4 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

You should be fine, Ph shouldn't change too much. temp and water eveporation will affect the PH. PPMs should only change if their is evaporation, your significant other will do fine. Hope your trip goes well. You do exactly what I do, I gallon jugs and air hose.

#5 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:55 PM

You know the answer,but just like to hear it from other to put your mine at rest.Its nice to know that other are doing the same you are doing.Thanka giggle Peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users