- - - - -

Nutrition - still uncertain...need help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Verwegener_*

Guest_Verwegener_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:38 AM

Higha! Got one mature plant 2 weeks ago from balcony indoor (to get experiences with that kind of growing), she was just at the point of changing from veg to flowering. I got her under 12/12 and started using "canna terra flores", using very little of that to avoid nute burning. Well, my question is how and how often i can use this fertilizer? Looking at the label and reading information on canna´s website doesnt enlight me at all, they say i have to add 50 ml of fert to 10 l of water for making the solution, (i read on riu that it´s better to make a solution with 1/4 strength than recommended by the label...) and the recommended frequency of giving nutes differ from once a week to every day... sigh..., so what to do? I have a pot with 5 gallons soil, the plant is 63 inch and needs about 2 liters of water every second day. Peace, Martin

Attached Files

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:15 AM

wow nice looking grow ......... good luck~

#3 Guest_Verwegener_*

Guest_Verwegener_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:04 AM

Higha! nice, to get that feedback! ...besides, i think the plants do their own thing, as long as we feed them and avoiding doing harm to them... ...anyone out there to give me a kind of feeling what i can do good to my plant using ferts? Peace, Martin

#4 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

Its common for people to feed a plant...wait til the pot driesout a bit....then water.....wait for it to dry out a bit...then fert again.

Some do the feed, water, water, feed schedule too.

Its really up to you. Just dont over do it.

#5 Guest_Verwegener_*

Guest_Verwegener_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:39 PM

Its common for people to feed a plant...wait til the pot driesout a bit....then water.....wait for it to dry out a bit...then fert again.

Some do the feed, water, water, feed schedule too.

Its really up to you. Just dont over do it.

ok, then i know how often i feed them. but, when giving ferts and they need, let´s say, 3 liters, should i give them 3 liters of prepared solution, or, maybe, 1 liter solution plus 2 liters plain water???

Peace, Martin

#6 *GreenPassion*

*GreenPassion*

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1152 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:55 PM

I would give them 3 liters, of your nutrient solution my friend.

ok, then i know how often i feed them. but, when giving ferts and they need, let´s say, 3 liters, should i give them 3 liters of prepared solution, or, maybe, 1 liter solution plus 2 liters plain water???

Peace, Martin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users