- - - - -

Smallest plant possible.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

i have been a bonsai lover for many years and i thought i wold try to make the most minature plant possible, so heres some pics. i have two stages in mind, stage one (underway now) is pure 12/12 light from germination stage two i will be root binding and permanent veg state. so heres some pics. the plants are a wisker bigger than your average disposable lighter, and fully developed.

Attached Files

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 dursky

dursky

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:05 PM

very kool............

#3 Arrid

Arrid

Tokin & smokin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:18 PM

They look really cool.
You should do a tutorial on how it's done. ;)/>

#4 Guest_lily_*

Guest_lily_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

That is pretty cool. I did this to a plant by accident once in my 6 years of growing experience. I had a start (well I thought it was a start...) and transplanted it outdoors. I don't know what happened but out of all my plants one of them never got larger than a BIC. It fully developed one bud and that was it! The rest of the plants became 4ft plus ;)/>

#5 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:32 PM

i have 2 this size and 3 more germating for root bounding, i have about 3 weeks left and this big one will have bud much like your lily it will be one bud hehe.

#6 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

That's pretty cool, hey can I borrow your lighter.

#7 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:40 PM

heheh no worries giggles just hop a plane set from bisbane, oz and it all yours hehehe

#8 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:43 PM

Those are pretty cool. I may give it a try one day. Maybe keep a few cuttings for bonsai. I'd like a twice topped mini. 4 small colas. That's be nice.

#9 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

nice little plant

#10 Roseman

Roseman

Teaching to grow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:05 AM

Please show us how you did it.

#11 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:47 AM

Im seriously giving it a try as soon as I get more clones. I think it would be cool if everyone could try one. I'd like to see the styles and shapes people go with....Plus the strains would make them interesting.

#12 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:47 PM

yeah its great fun i love bonsai'ing, my dream is to do an australian eucaliptis (spelling???) bonsaied, so a normally up to about 50 meters high i want to do one that only 1 meter high and in full proportion. im not sure that i did anything special to get them this size other than shallow pots, 14/8 light to slow the growth and no nuits. i am in the process of fully root bounding some and keeping them in 24 hr veg state to elongate there life span, as this one is now about 3 months old and now fruiting, i would like to have one that life for much much longer. i may even try to breed many this size then interbreed them hopefull making them all small for desk top plants for decoration.

#13 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:49 PM

ohh yeah and bloodshoti'z im going for a nice cascade and a rock moutned bonsai weed plant ill get them going get some pic and post it.

#14 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:07 PM

It may be a good way to breed...smaller pots...less space...more plants and crosses to test/analyze. Grow out to full size when you think you have some you want to continue with.

#15 Giggles

Giggles

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:09 PM

High Phi is like a pot landscaper. I would love to see more of these when you get them growing.

#16 Guest_SuperbL_*

Guest_SuperbL_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:33 AM

those are some purdy plants. but i had a mighty might/rudralis strain that started to flower under 24 hour light after a month, at about the size of a bic like one fellow here said. i decided i only got two plants out of six seeds, so i saved them both and got a male and seeded the tiny lady. she made about 11 seeds at the middle of june and a pipe bowl of smoke! almost bakeable, better then what mexicans have :(/>, not quite average BC bud. I germinated all theses seeds, all but 2 sprouted, 4 were viable. these 4 are even starting to flower, i have 2 males, 1 female and one undecided, after 2 weeks! these plants are half the size of a bic lighter, but I are thinking of crossing my stout looking male plant and seeding a large strain, donkey dick (no pun intended), and getting some nice thick, super auto-flowering budz! hopefully i can some how get some pictures of these migets, when i get a camera

#17 Guest_BudKing_*

Guest_BudKing_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:47 AM

i had 3 so far in my years, i noticed all 3 were outside in spots that the sun didnt hit for its full shift becuase of a lemon tree those 3 were reduced to about 10 hrs of light directly and for 6-7 more hours outside it would get just reflection and shade.....they got to about 6 inches tall and had bud all the way up with more trichomes then my normal outdoors plants, heavy high but they are so small lmao

#18 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

bump.........

#19 SHAMAN

SHAMAN

DEAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1665 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:51 PM

I would usually kill this cuz its so small but because of this thread I will keep it and see what it does.. Check out my minnie plant. Attached File  DSC00011.JPG   41.65KB   495 downloads Attached File  DSC00009.JPG   33.67KB   490 downloads

#20 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Im gonna get down with this I swear....Maybe the shotglass grow.

#21 midgradeindasouth

midgradeindasouth

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

Yeah, It would be neat to have a mini plant under a mini light on my computer desk.

#22 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

Exactly my thought, Mid. Something nice to look at while the ladies sleep for their 12 hours.

#23 Guest_HighPhi_*

Guest_HighPhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:11 PM

i think ill ive a go to a coke can grow cut a can in half and use that as the pot see what happens

#24 midgradeindasouth

midgradeindasouth

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1033 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:26 PM

use one with a plastic blue liner. I think coors light have them. I hardly drink beer anymore. Seems like the pop tab is blue too.

#25 BloodShotI'z

BloodShotI'z

Has many harvests

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:34 PM

I already have mine picked out.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users