* * * * * 1 votes

Making HAO~Holy Annointing Oil~From Healing Hemp Oil~for Pain & Healing

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_LieutenantDan_*

Guest_LieutenantDan_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

i love this thread. God bless this plant and all who use it. This oil recipe is in the Bible and ppl look at me like im crazy, crazy like a Jack Herer. the planet has been functioning on medical/spiritual applications of marijuana as well as the vast industrial uses of hemp for longer than i can count and all of the sudden "they/society/politicians" are smarter than the whole collection of humankind's existence and proven interaction with said offensive Satan drug. give me a break, Jesus was dumping this oil on ppl by the gallon....why do you think they felt the power of God moving through them? Christian means 'Anointed One' and to be anointed was to get stoned.....praise God.

check this out

Dad Gives Toddler Battling Brain Cancer Medical Marijuana
http://www.kxly.com/...509/detail.html

Hemp Oil saves and Jesus smokes!

People forget that God loves us... he gave us weed. Jesus healed with it and they killed him for threatening the power structure of the church, the church was the only one's who had access to the recipe and cannabis and Jesus was freely handing it out to heal.
Fight the opposition of any and all anti-marijuana opinions and campaigns, society is sick and failing, and i think America needs this plant!

Working on a Religious Freedoms defense

Edited by LieutenantDan, 29 April 2011 - 11:15 PM.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Melizzard

Melizzard

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

I'm sorry Dan, but could you please give some scriptural reference of Jesus actually using cannabis oil to heal? I know the scriptures in the Old Testament about kaneh bosom, etc., and that's still not definitive. Kaneh bosum means fragrant cane and that could be any number of plants but we choose to believe it's cannabis. Personally I think it's a huge stretch to then surmise that's how Jesus healed people ... not because he was the Son of God and full of life-giving energy. So being that I'm always willing to learn, could you back those opinions up with scripture or are they what you believe (without scripture)? I've been reading the Bible all my life, but sure have never gotten the impression that Jesus relied on a plant extraction to heal. xxoo Mel
  • jangel likes this

#28 Melizzard

Melizzard

Tokin & smokin

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

Hey Jangel, where do you get those containers? And you use about 15ml oil PTO in the 4 cups of other oil? Did you ever try it with the coconut oil and, if so, could you post your final recipe if you have obtained the correct consistency?

I have a hubby who is retiring from the USAF in a few weeks and his body is shot. They're recommending cortisone for his shoulders, entire spine, hips, knees. Hell no. Thinking cannabis is the answer. He's interested in oil, but he HATES to get buzzed (silly man ... I'll try to break him of that ridiculousness). So I was thinking maybe a topical might be the answer, but he would have to pretty much put it everywhere. One friend suggested I add some DMSO to the mixture and have him rub it on the soles of his feet (an old reflexology trick). The DMSO will take the cannabis straight into the body. Dunno if you have played around with any of that or not, but I'm not sure what it would do with the cinnamon and other stuff. But if you haven't investigated DMSO, you might wanna read up on it. It was developed for horses' leg injuries, but there are some alternative clinics that even use it IV for cancer tx. Great for pain of all sorts and takes whatever is mixed with is straight into the body, so one must be careful not to have like latex gloves on or apply it with something that you don't want in your body.

xxoo
Mel

You will also need some containers, sterilized, dry and ready to use for the finished product. I was lucky enough that my sweetie had the smaller round ones, never used, already which he kindly donated to the cause, as well as the stainless steel metal ones.

Posted Image

Okay, here we go. First off, I put 2 cups of the Olive oil into my rice cooker. Since the healing hemp oil is already reduced, there is no need other than to melt and mix the ingrediants together, for it to cook for any length of time. I simply used the rice cooker on warm, to heat the fats.
Once it was warm to hot, I added the virgin cocanut oil and stirred until they where mixed...then unplugged it to turn it off.

Here they are both heated together and the hemp oil added.

Posted Image

For the hemp oil, I just dipped out some of the warmed oils and kept working them into the hemp oil with my chopstick. It totally disolved it, but it was soooo oilie I had to keep working and, as I was alone, no pics of this part. It totally went into solution, very nicely, and every speck disolved eaisly. Once I had it all into the mixture, I re-wieghed the dish, empty, to figure out how much hemp oil I had added. Which was 15.4 grams. Not bad!

Now, for measuring the essenses, you must watch that one drop is somewhat equal per different essenses. What I did was measure first into a spoon, and see how much each quantity was. SO say for the the Myrh, 30 drops was so much on the same spoon (say half), then you know that if perchance while you are measureing out 30 drops of the cinnamon bark and it is over than, where to stop, so they will be equal amounts.

In my reading I also found that some people found the Cassia leaf/cinnamon leaf could make this hot for some people. So I used less of this for my mixture.

In the formulations I have found it says

1/4 Oz. Premium Cannabis flower tops (buds)
1 cup (8 Oz.) Organic Extra virgin olive oil
Premium "essential oils"

30 drops of myrrh
15 drops of cinnamon and
30 drops of cassia (cinnamon leaf) *

This is all per cup of fat or oils. Since I made 4 cups total fat of this I added in stages

~ 120 drops of Cinnamon bark

~ 120 drops of Myrh essence

~ 60 drops of Cassia/Cinnamon Leaf.*

Now, at this point, I smelled it, and checked it. It varies very widely how concentrated your essenses are. You need to smell it and see if you like what you have. I felt that it did not have enough essence in it at this point so I increased the amounts I added and added an additional

~ 60 drops Cinnamon Bark

~ 60 drops Myrh essence

~ 30 drops Cinnamon/Cassia Leaf*

FOR A TOTAL USED AMOUNT OF ESSENTIAL OILS

~ 180 drops of Cinnamon Bark Essence

~ 180 drops of Myrh essence

~ 90 drops of Cinnamon Leaf/Cassia essence*

Once I had that done I added beeswax to make it less runny.
In the package I had there where 4 leaves of wax, for a total wieght of 104 grms, so 26 grams each leaf of wax. I added this in stages until I reached the cosistancy I liked. I ended up adding 3 leaves, X 26 grams so a total of 78 grams of organic bees wax.

I added the wax and checked each stage, by scoping out a portion and chilling it off. One thing I found is you need to let this only cool to room temp as if you chill it too much, the potion gives you the wrong amount of "jelling" idea. It can look thicker due to the cold than it ends up. I had to redo this one more time after I thought I was finished due to this, as it was not as thick I wanted it to be.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here it the final product...

Posted Image

It smells sooooo good too!

You can use many different types of oils for this. I will add more on this later.

• jangel, Graywolf and Itinkso like this

#29 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:10 AM

Hi Mel. Last few times I made this I used small I guess half pint to pint sealer jars that I got from wallmart. They are the same size pretty much as the ones above. Yes, I have also used cocanut oil and it is well absorbed and works a treat. You can use a multitude of oils in this. You can discard the beeswax if using cocanut fat as it is not needed...it will harden just at 70 degrees so even putting in the frig on warm days works well. Plus I had a person with an alergic reaction to the beeswax, so best not to use it. I also have simplified this somewhat. I use now teaspoons of the essences. Each little bottle of oil seems to have different sized drops so we have to keep it the same balance and percentage of each. I think I broke it down to 1 teaspoon per 60 drops. This way it is a standard measure and is balanced with each other. So instead of 120 drops of essence I used 2 teaspoons...60 drops equals one teaspoon. You can play with the quantities and figure out what persentage you need of each yourself just by useing drops into a teaspoon measure. J
  • Itinkso, sandbreak and kittypup like this

#30 GravitySucks

GravitySucks

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNorth of the border

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

Hi Jangel - I am going to be making some healing oil this week, using ISO and 2 oz of White Widow. I noticed in some cases people place the cannabis in the oven at 325 for 10 minutes before doing the wash. Is that part necessary (I noticed you don't do it here)? Also, how long did you let each wash sit in the jar before placing in the rice cooker to heat? At the end, did you add a couple of drops of water as per RS, to ensure all ISO is gone (I am not sure on this step)? Peace

Edited by GravitySucks, 22 August 2011 - 08:35 AM.

• jangel, Itinkso and sandbreak like this

#31 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

Hi Jangel - I am going to be making some healing oil this week, using ISO and 2 oz of White Widow.

I noticed in some cases people place the cannabis in the oven at 325 for 10 minutes before doing the wash. Is that part necessary (I noticed you don't do it here)?

Also, how long did you let each wash sit in the jar before placing in the rice cooker to heat? At the end, did you add a couple of drops of water as per RS, to ensure all ISO is gone (I am not sure on this step)?

Peace

Hi Gravity.

If you are cooking the oil herb mixture anyway you do not need to carboxilize it as it is done while cooking off the solvent, so it is doing it twice.

Now I am using the refluxing method to make oil, available on the site, so I do not worry about quick washing the herb and if you are planning to use this topically it is a good way to go. There is concern over the chlorophyll being too strong for some folks when refluxing, but it has little to no baring on topical usage to my mind...Just my humble opinion so no one get their knickers in a knot over this...it is what I think and I am not an authority. Too much drama already over this one point.

As well, most ISO already has water in it...I think the one I use has 1%, and that is from cosco and is 99% Isopropyl alcohol, so the water is not so needed, as in the RS method. You must watch it very closely at the end though and the final fast bubbling is the water being boiled off, similar to adding the 10 drops RIck says to.

Good luck!

J
  • Itinkso, sandbreak and GravitySucks like this

#32 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

Alchemist Extraordinare!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Hi Jangel - I am going to be making some healing oil this week, using ISO and 2 oz of White Widow.

I noticed in some cases people place the cannabis in the oven at 325 for 10 minutes before doing the wash. Is that part necessary (I noticed you don't do it here)?

Also, how long did you let each wash sit in the jar before placing in the rice cooker to heat? At the end, did you add a couple of drops of water as per RS, to ensure all ISO is gone (I am not sure on this step)?

Peace

i bought a large stainless tea ball to dip for these aggressive solvents. pour it of before it turns green for the cleanest extraction. can't remember how quickly for iso, i think 10 seconds. someone correct me.

you can leave it longer and remove any unwanted chlorophyll by leaving it dilute in solvent and set it in the sun. the degradation of chlorophyll actually produces some beneficial byproduct.

any unwanted waxes can be removed using a winterizing (freezing for two days) then filtering the waxes out. this works quite well, yielding a more pure refined product, depending upon personal needs and desires.

hope this helps.
  • jangel, Itinkso, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#33 Graywolf

Graywolf

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

Here is a picture ES's big tea ball in action! We normally use 15 to 20 seconds for ISO or Denatured.

Attached Files

Edited by Graywolf, 23 August 2011 - 09:51 AM.

• jangel, Itinkso, sandbreak and 1 other like this

#34 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

i bought a large stainless tea ball to dip for these aggressive solvents. pour it of before it turns green for the cleanest extraction. can't remember how quickly for iso, i think 10 seconds. someone correct me.

you can leave it longer and remove any unwanted chlorophyll by leaving it dilute in solvent and set it in the sun. the degradation of chlorophyll actually produces some beneficial byproduct.

any unwanted waxes can be removed using a winterizing (freezing for two days) then filtering the waxes out. this works quite well, yielding a more pure refined product, depending upon personal needs and desires.

hope this helps.

Here is a picture ES's big tea ball in action!

We normally use 15 to 20 seconds for ISO or Denatured.

Thank you both. These folks have more combined experiance than I think i will ever have in my whole life time.

They know the drill well....thank you both!

J
  • Itinkso and sandbreak like this

#35 GravitySucks

GravitySucks

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

Thank you (all three) for the great reply. Before I do my healing oil (for consumption), I am doing a qwiso with 1/4 oz, and letting the iso evaporate off in the sun in the back yard. I've never done this before(QWISO) and just wanted to get used to working with some of the materials, see the consistency of the wash, how the ISO works as a solvent, and to make plans for what I need close at hand (paper towels, garbage bag etc...). If you guys have taught me one thing, it is preparation, preparation, preparation, and safety first. I realize I can't ingest the qwiso (no deoxycarb process, just evap with the sun), so I will likely use it as a smoking supplement. I'll let you know my result, and probably ask a dozen more questions before I start my White Widow healing oil. I did everything outside, in the sun, on a nice breezy day here... Peace
  • jangel, GeeGee, Itinkso and 1 other like this

#36 GravitySucks

GravitySucks

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

Funny - I am sitting in the backyard warming up the bbq to cook dinner, and I see my little stainless bowl of QWISO sitting in the sun waiting for the ISO to evaporate. AHA - what if I place the bowl on top of the warm bbq, and let it evaporate quicker!!! Well, what do you know, 20 mins, we're all done. Going to let the bowl sit in the sun the rest of the day just in case there was any ISO left (didn't want to start burning the oil in the bowl). Tomorrow, I scrape the goods out of the bowl. Peace

Edited by GravitySucks, 23 August 2011 - 05:07 PM.

• jangel, GeeGee and sandbreak like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users