3 replies to this topic

#1 SmokeToLive

SmokeToLive

Baked User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:29 AM

Any ideas for information to be included here would be great. Also, if anyone has special needs and is interested in gardening (wink), I'm sure we'll do all we can to help you. If privacy is an issue, just PM a mod to ask the question. :) (Be sure to let them know you if you don't want something announced.) ------ Interesting: A Google search for "blind gardening" revealed several items and at least one gardening club. I didn't find too much about indoor gardening though. But I did see several items such as braille plant tags that could be helpful. I know there are several other conditions that could make growing a challenge as well. Ideas?
  • jangel, Itinkso, PoeticLife and 1 other like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Guest_Jigsy420_*

Guest_Jigsy420_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

jangel says there's a disabled fellow joining as of late whom she knows, and he was interested in contributing. Til I get an opportunity for some extra resources and some elbow deep mods/projects, I'm going to have to work at this anecdotally. I will get this section teeming. :welcome:

#3 CRM5096

CRM5096

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

yes , thanks for the invite , i am wiggin out on all the information around here

#4 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

yes , thanks for the invite , i am wiggin out on all the information around here

lol on the wiggin' out! remember to enjoy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users