- - - - -

Has anyone tried Earth Juice?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MrsLizard27_*

Guest_MrsLizard27_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:40 PM

I was wondering if anyone has tried this line yet? If so, what did you think? What kind of feeding schedule did you use? I like the fact that the Grow, Bloom, and Catalyst are OMRI certified. Also, most of the ingredients listed are ones I've seen listed on other peoples organic fert lists.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 HeadPawthead

HeadPawthead

Super Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6092 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:53 PM

Hey MrsLizard....I use that earth juice. It is really organic. Not just organic based. Now be ready, because earth juice......smells just like what it is.....shit! lol I have not used it in soil yet, just hydro, and I go by the ppm for that. So I cant comment on that part of your question. I will tell you that it is working just fine for me though.

#3 Guest_MrsLizard27_*

Guest_MrsLizard27_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:30 PM

Now be ready, because earth juice......smells just like what it is.....shit! lol

Your tellin me, video!! Mr and I used the Grow and Bloom on our last grow, and yes it had quite the aroma!! Phewwww Gotta love them organics!!

This is what I will be using in our grow contest. This time I will be using all 5 EarthJuice (EJ) products: Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, Microblast, and Meta-K. We noticed some micronutrient deficiencies last time. Wow, did we learn a lot!!!

Hmmm....I think I will journal my experiences with EJ ferts through the next grow. That portion will be under the Organic section of the forum.

Anyways, back to this post....anyone else out there try this line?

#4 kiwi

kiwi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:21 AM

I use Earth Juice and find it great.Here is a feeding mix i got from an article on EJ from the three little birds.STANDARD VEG MIX:one to two TBSPs of grow,One tsp of bloom,One tsp of Catalyst.-Mixed in 3 to 4 litres of water.Once or twice during veging give a Microblast Mix. Microblast Mix:One to two TBSP of grow,One tsp of bloom,One tsp of catalyst,One tsp of meta-k,One tsp of microblast.FLOWERING MIX:Give this for the first couple of weeks:One TBSP of grow,One TBSP of bloom,One tsp of catalyst.Then give this mix after two weeks:One TBSP of bloom,One tsp of catalyst.Once or twice during flowering give Bloom Micromix.BLOOM MICROMIX:One TBSP of bloom,One tsp of catalyst,One tsp of meta k,One tsp of microblast.During the last two weeks before harvest use just water.Use Fulvic Acid with the water in the second week before harvest then straight water for the last week before harvest.I hope you can follow this and it helps you out. Kiwi

#5 Guest_MrsLizard27_*

Guest_MrsLizard27_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:42 PM

Wow, Kiwi!! That's great information, thanks a bunch!! I've never heard of fulvic acid. What does it do and where can I get it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users