51 replies to this topic

#51 tragic1

tragic1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

you think he wants martyrdom?

makes sense.. if so all the whining is a front. and the DEA is playing along with it. I think he'll be back with a vengeance. martyrdom gives you a shtload of extra... power, charisma... especially when your on the front line like that. If this is what he's after its an extremely far sighted and intelligent move... I'll bet he's wishing they'd come and nab him from his home with guns drawn and a swat team...

its all show business man. its about playing the herds emotions and harnessing the real power... if he's doing what im suggesting that is. It would be an extremely beautiful chess play. he'll be able to get people behind him that otherwise would never support him. people who belive in things like national sovereignty, constitutions and things like that... not just the happy tokers. i think he's after the extra leverage this will give him. just like mandela, and ghandi... it was their one man stand against the beast that gave them their success because a martyr is a powerful symbol against opression...

i dont think hes dumb, i have always thought he was quite intelligent... It also shows the DEA's lack of intelligence in playing along to an old tune that has brought down other powerfull beasts before it. I mean he's openly saying what the game hes playing is...

could this be it?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Regardless if you like Emery or not, he's not a fool. This will gain him a lot of backing from some powerful people.

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 CoNtRoVeRsIaL

CoNtRoVeRsIaL

I'm Just a CFL kinda Guy

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1271 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:02 PM

i agree aswell^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users