Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

Photo
- - - - -

Grow Questions Template~HELP US HELP YOU BETTER!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:39 PM

In the spirit of trying to help all our members better, we have come up with a template for people with growing problems to fill in before posting your question. If you could do this for our staff, we will be able to help you more expediently and more efficiently. These are the basic questions and answers we will ask you.

Just cut and paste the black template to the start of your new question thread and then watch us help ya folks!

So help us help you by filling this out and then we can all get back to what we love to do and so can you!

And that is GROW~!!

Keep smiling everyone!

How to Get Help with your Plants the easy way!

We can help you find the answers to your questions easier and the

RIGHT answer if you will do this:

FILL OUT THIS FORM FOR YOUR GROWING QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS

COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR THREAD

1. GROW MEDIUM - SOIL / SOIL-LESS - HYDRO

*****Hydro - Fluidics*****

~System specifics ie. D.W.C. ~ Aeroponics ~ etc.

*****Soil - Soil-less grows*****

~ state what soil is used and additives ( not additional nutrients ) to the base soil

2. TYPE OF WATER ~IMPORTANT FOR ANY GROW MEDIUM

~ House water ( well or central supplied ) ~ Reverse Osmosis ~ ~Distilled ~ Other~

PH & PPM’S, and water Temps (especially important in Hydro)

3. TEMPS & HUMIDITY of Grow area night and day.

4. LIGHTING SYSTEM

~ HID (MH or HPS) ~ CFLs ~ T-5’s ~L.E.D. ~ OTHER~

On - Off cycle ~~~~18/6 : 24/24 : 12/12 : other

5. VENTILATION SYSTEM

{fresh air}{CO2}{filters}

6. NUTRIENTS USED

~ Brands, amount used, when started

7. INDOOR or OUTDOOR

8. PICS~ if you can post they always help us see what it is,

*********(Good link to help you post pics************

*******Resizing your photos with power toys)********

****http://www.greenpassion.org/showthread.php?t=8639 ******

9. STRAIN (IF KNOWN )

~ Indica ~ Sativa ~ Hyrbrid ~ Landrace ~~Bagseed???

10. AGE OF PLANT FROM SEEDLING START / AGE OF CLONE

11. SEXED? ~FEMINIZED SEED?

Edited by XBRPete, 13 February 2010 - 08:40 PM.
edited link

• and GeneralSmokeUppington like this

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 Guest_cuerevo black_*

Guest_cuerevo black_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

first time grower here... wondering... can i cut some of the bigger fan leaves when the buds are manifesting.. im 3 wks into flowering an i feel like the big leaves block light to my buds...

#3 Guest_cuerevo black_*

Guest_cuerevo black_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

also.. i heard that if i cut the hours of light to 8-10 hrs afterthe third week, it would produce fastere but the yeild would be smallere... is this true?

#4 Tokecrazy

Tokecrazy

Hydro Guru

• Super Administrators
  • 6448 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hey cuerevo black, I have heard of cutting the hours like that but I haven't try it. I stay with 12/12 and HPS light.Can you post a pix of the plants you want to do the cropping to? It would help but you can take some that are blocking light.But not to many for this is there power cells. Peace
  • GeneralSmokeUppington likes this

#5 badassmofo

badassmofo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

In the planning process. It will be indoor. A room within a room garden. Im wondering how to bring in warm fresh air into the garden while in cold winter? Do i need a heat exchanger or what?

#6 Guest_gUttERsNipE_*

Guest_gUttERsNipE_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

HELP!!! well all 6 of my bagseed plants have died. I used organic soil 5 parts to 1 part wormcastings, reverse osmosis water, eight 54 watt t-5 lights, 18 hrs on 6 hrs off, PH was at a constant 7, fan circulating the air, its a closet set up but the door always stay's open and fresh air from a nearby window as well, temp 70-80 & i dont believe i over watered them. It started with the 2 bottom leaves ram horning and then turning yellow, so i cutt them off, then the next 2 leaves up did the same, i dont get it, they were only like 3 wks old

#7 1963mdee

1963mdee

Tokin & smokin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hi guys, Iím new at this and Iím not sure if I am doing this right but here goes - I live next to the border in South Texas. I have tried to grow cannabis indoors and out. I have tried potting soil and cactus soil and havenít done any good. My seed were from Holland and I thought of good quality and still they did not work. I have tried reading books which I find confusing. I was told that not all cannabis grows well in certain areas. Does anyone know what works in my neck of the woods. Thanks in advanceÖ. Mdee

#8 HeadPawthead

HeadPawthead

Super Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6092 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:38 AM

I would urge all of you who are looking for specific answers to ask them in a seperate thread. Don't be shy...just post it up. You'll get more attention and it will be easier to reference later if you have your own gig going. good luck ww
  • jangel likes this

#9 1963mdee

1963mdee

Tokin & smokin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:20 AM

I thank you for your kindness and I beg your patience, but how do you start a new thread?
Thanks
Mdee
  • jangel likes this

#10 Itinkso

Itinkso

hemp healer ( and one crazy lady)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23138 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

bumpity bump bump!!!
  • jangel likes this

#11 Desiderata

Desiderata

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Bumpin again. Lots of new members that may need this!

Welcome to Green Passion! Posted Image
  • jangel likes this

#12 jangel

jangel

Bridge Builder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22352 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Thank you ladies...hope mdee figured out how to do this...please ask again honey...we will help. J

#13 xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

THC- Transcendence Healing Cannabis

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2402 posts
  • LocationA place between Heaven and Hell when said in English

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

A little copy for my drive just done and now I just copy and paste when needed thanks , I was wondering where this went hehe .. PPS
  • jangel and PoeticLife like this

#14 PoeticLife

PoeticLife

Keeper of the Sacred Panic Button!!

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8617 posts
  • LocationDown the rabbit hole.. my alternate universe.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

I would urge all of you who are looking for specific answers to ask them in a seperate thread. Don't be shy...just post it up. You'll get more attention and it will be easier to reference later if you have your own gig going.

good luck

ww

bump... bump... this helped me alot when I began.... just bumping it back up again!!
hugs all around

#15 Queue

Queue

Educated Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon, U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

OKAY: I have seen really good plants in every process, I know I am just my own small garden and what I do in my yard is not what may work for your yard so..... some folks say 18/6 some say 12/12 some say 24/24 okay my girls just jumped up on and look as if going to flower soon TOO SOON FOR ME so back in and no more full spectrum back to blue light only..... now I think I understand what it is I am attempting to do ..... so here is my question..... I have no soil in my yard it is clay I have rasied bed in my yard with good quality soil. what I am attempting to do with my shack is make an earlier start so I can get a two full out door harvest from my property inside of 30 gallon pots out doors. so from October to march I am intending to smoke only or at least be just curing my planting "season" I want from march to October. that is six months or 2 full growth cycles. I am sure someone must have thought of this ... since I am only growing my own " tobacco Patch" all I want to do is optimize an organic outdoor planting station with and early start cabinet so for my six plant what would be the best size of lamp what type and how large the room would need to be to accommodate the clone to 12 inch plant which is when I would make the final pot transfer and place the plant outside. I was introduced to some more advanced lighting then what I have available so maybe later but for now I have what I have and I am under way so to speak.....I have been assured by several people that what this is will work but I have to have some good stock to start with and potent soil so that is done all I need is sunshine come on summer....... jsaut dream it s80 degree outside now .......
  • PoeticLife likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users