Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

- - - - -

Powdery mildew back, trim leaves and start flush.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Lumix

Lumix

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

First harvest took a very looooong time to trim. I trimmed everything off down to the bud so don't have any stems on the drying screens. Ended up 183.4 ounces from 35 plants. Now when that shrinks by 75% wall.gif I don't know if that was a very good yield or not. It does fill the requirements for my group of 30 so that's all that really matters. I did discover that trimming isn't my idea of a good time. The Trim Reaper is now at the top of my "MUST HAVE" list. :D:

You need a massage :D:
Did you take any pictures of any of the grow?
I'm very interested in seeing the operation and harvest Posted Image

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#27 Guest_land of the free_*

Guest_land of the free_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

LOL, AAAAAAAAAh a massage...that sounds delightful....do you know anyone with such a talent? :D: You can view my grow under Hydroponics and the thread is My new grow room or something close to that. Those pics take you from the cloning to the vegging and then into the flowering room. I'll post some pics of the harvest buds real soon.

#28 Lumix

Lumix

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

LOL, AAAAAAAAAh a massage...that sounds delightful....do you know anyone with such a talent? :D:

You can view my grow under Hydroponics and the thread is My new grow room or something close to that. Those pics take you from the cloning to the vegging and then into the flowering room. I'll post some pics of the harvest buds real soon.

Yea I happen to be a therapists :D:
You should add to your lower signature your grows for faster reading
Thanks

#29 Guest_land of the free_*

Guest_land of the free_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

Lumix, is that mental or physical? I could use both after this grow. hehe

#30 Lumix

Lumix

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

Lumix, is that mental or physical? I could use both after this grow. hehe

O, a massage therapist :D:

#31 medicinecloset

medicinecloset

FRAUDULENT CANCER PATIENT!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

SM90 Is also another great product for the treatment of mildews and fungus/mold issues but you HAVE to be dilligent on the 3 applications for it to work right. You can also pick up a 25watt U/V cfl type bulb and burn it in the space for 2 days and that will definately help eliminate not only fungus but any Bacteria. Kind of a double edge sword. On one hand even with a clean room higher humidity levels increase your chances of Molds and bacteria propagating but with low Humidity levels you create a perfect breeding environment for Mites. I was able to pull off a nice harvest out of my closet and before I got my Dehumidifier my Humidity levels were around 60-70% during the last three weeks of flowering! NOT GOOD AT ALL. My key was to keep air movement circulating around the plant at all times. I was even keeping a fan in the closet during the dark cycle on low. I am now thoroughly convinced that Exhaust fans are VERY important. Keep that air movin and you should be fine but get that room CLEAN.
Peace,
Med

#32 Guest_majix_*

Guest_majix_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

how big of a room will that light treat or should i just move it around manually?

#33 medicinecloset

medicinecloset

FRAUDULENT CANCER PATIENT!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:45 PM

how big of a room will that light treat or should i just move it around manually?

The 25 watt CFL U/V lamp will cover a 100cf closet all by itself with no manipulation. Hang it right in the middle of the area and trust me in 24 hours you are germ and Bacteria free my friend but unless you are BioSecure it will not stay that way for long. You yourself are one big walking Germ forgive the way I put that no offense.LOL
Peace,
Med

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users