* * * * * 2 votes

The Laws of Organic Cannabis

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Joelawabidingcitizen_*

Guest_Joelawabidingcitizen_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

So you vent the grow room air by pulling it through the hood instead of the vent somewhere else in the room?

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#52 subass

subass

Has Bad Karma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

I dont vent the grow room at all I use CO2 in tank form. The venting system cools the hoods correct.
  • Bueller likes this

#53 Guest_Joelawabidingcitizen_*

Guest_Joelawabidingcitizen_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

I misspoke. All the stale air/heat is vented through the hood? No outside air whatsoever is brought through into the room? How many times does you co2 tank feed the plants?

#54 Masterlow

Masterlow

Seasoned Member

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationDeep South... south africa that is

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

Holy shit sub.. thanks for one stop organics info thread.. That's a lot to take in.. Putting all this into practice seems overwhelming but just executing each step as needed is easy, and it will leads to a purely organic garden with the sweetest and in my opinion the frostiest buds you'll ever smoke. Thanks again sub
  • Bueller likes this

#55 geanpool

geanpool

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Locationin someones garden

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:52 PM

you never cease to intrigue me. your mash of ingenuity, technology and organics make true magic and it shows how deeply u care for your gardens you are a true canasuer. cant wait t to read another book by you  

#56 envind

envind

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

Wow, fantastic info, has to be the most intense grow journal I have seen. So using your super soil method, how do you fair with molds and pests and such? I am strict organics, too, but use a soil-less method and build compost, casting, and manure teas for soil drench and foliar feeds. I can usually stop bugs from getting into my garden, and I treat all incoming plants to a foliar feed of a compost/casting tea blend, leaving it thick to dry on the leaves. It almost looks like PM, but it keeps all the bugs and fungus off the leaves. I am thinking of developing an auto setup using soilless, drip tubing, and misters (only in veg) to feed and treat them almost like a full hydro setup. Will see what happens. Thank you for your info.
  • Bueller likes this

#57 envind

envind

Enthusiast

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:41 AM

8- Large bags of High quality Organic potting soil with a coco and Mycorrhizae
1-[FONT="] [/FONT]25-50 pounds of Organic Worm castings
5# Steamed Bone meal
5# Bloom bat Guano
5# Blood meal
3# Rock Phoshate
� cup Epson salts
� cup Sweet Lime ( Dolimite)
� Cup Azomite ( Trace Elements)
2- TBS Powdered Humic Acid

what are the numbers for epson salts, sweet lime, and azomite? I just get question marks in the square.

Thanks

Edited by envind, 17 November 2010 - 05:05 PM.

#58 DogFaceDude

DogFaceDude

Old Dog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1724 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

informative and precise. Great pictures to go along with the info, for us beginners. Thanks Subcool. Dog

#59 Beazy

Beazy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Locationdown south.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

Older thread I know but I just wanted to say Hell Yeah good write up Sub! been enjoying your Weednerds keep em coming,Have a stoney christmas man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users