- - - - -

Ok So I am At work And I used marijuana .medicly

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:10 PM

Yeah you read it right I told my boss of my perscription and my meds( buds!) and I took a break and went to smoke! It was great and so liberating. I feel much better and now I can function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace! just wanted to share..................................

Please Visit Our Paid Sponsors

#2 MrLizard27

MrLizard27

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

That is awesome glad your boss is cool with it

#3 Guest_bd1975_*

Guest_bd1975_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:34 PM

I find it amazing how people can go so far to left field on it...I've seen people get mad enough to kill about marijuana..it's not as bad as taking a xanax or anything else, and u know most everyone takes something...and if u do a lil looking you'll find that the ones u thought did'nt do...

#4 green_nobody

green_nobody

Master Gardener

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5127 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

first of all pj i'm glad for you that you good such an relaxed boss! i would be fired for just mentioning medical weed, but that comes with the fact that i live off the pharma gians too... never the less, glad you can use it. and beside, what so bad about it, the people that start filling up the coworkers with cuper and lead are those that are on the pharma stuff such as those hooked on celexa, prozac or zoloft. those are the scary ones out there!

#5 Guest_pjboy31_*

Guest_pjboy31_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:50 AM

yeah welll It wasnt like I just said hey I am smoking or else! I explained my condition and the benefits , and then went out and smoked. I cleaded up myself a bit when returning(you know the smell and all). And there realy wasnt much she could do. I mean I work for a private owner in a state that has had medical marijuana for some time now. Anyways I wasnt all rude or druggy about it. I just wanted to share . I also found out that if they want to drug test me I just show my card to the doc and it takes the marijuana from an illegal substance to legal as if it was xanax or valumes, etc...........and the marijuana is not reported to them on the test. I am sure there are excepions and loop holes but it is what it is

#6 godspeedsuckah

godspeedsuckah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:14 PM

I hope my state passes medical use. I will go see a doctor for my chronic back pain and nerve problem. When my back gives out, which is fairly often, my wife has to pick me up off the floor. I refuse to take pain killers and muscle relaxers for it. I go home and smoke a bowl and relax in the tub.

#7 ClosetDWC

ClosetDWC

Teaching to grow

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationMendocino county Cali

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:27 PM

i have been smokeing at work for 2 yrs now and no one has aid anything to me and no one else smokes here.

#8 ISO2BWELL

ISO2BWELL

Honored Retired Staff + (AKA: Sir ISO Goodnstoned)

• Seasoned Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:49 PM

There are some benefits to being self-employed. :welcome: Problem I have is in travelling, as I cover several states that are non-MM friendly (ie: stick yer arse in jail) and I don't take chances. If I'm in my home state I'll take along, but out-of-state it stays home and I have to rely on the old pills...valium and phenagren, taken ONLY if I have a serious attack. Basically, I'll feel like shit while I'm away, but get through it all the same. Someday, America will yank it's head from it's arse and make this universally legal...until then, I pretty much gotta follow the laws of the state (or country) I travel to. Thank the Lord I'm home most days, otherwise I would be on perm. disability and not enough income to support our home. ISO

#9 MrLizard27

MrLizard27

Medicine man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 02:06 PM

Dood bake some cookies or make some rice krispy treats to take with you. Cops dont inspect cookies to closely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users